Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.

Go down 
+4
TobeTheLoyalOne
Duchess Miracle
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Malchiore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Tobe rushed into the infirmary, worry written all over his face. He saw the bed occupied by Lady Tia and rushed back out the way he came. Everyone could hear retching sounds in the corridor. A pale Tobe came back in. He asked to borrow some cleaning supplies for the corridor. After he cleaned up his mess, he came back in once again. Tobe could immediately see that his companion wasn't breathing. Tears streamed down his face.

After Duchess Miracle explained that she needed to do a spell that would connect her to the gods, Tobe calmed down. She's still alive! Yes! She just doesn't have a pulse...
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 am

Lady Tia watched as Duchess Miracle performed the spell that would connect her to the gods. As she watched, Lady Tia grew terrified. She realized that connecting to the gods to save a person's life could turn out to be fatal depending on how "far away" the person they were trying to get back was. Duchess Miracle was a perfectly healthy person, but even the healthiest would need lots of rest afterwards.

Lady Tia screamed at Duchess Miracle to stop, but little good did that do. Nobody could hear her. A few minutes later she felt a sharp pull on her transparent floating body. In her mind she heard the beautiful voice of the Mother Goddess, and Duchess Miracle calling her back. Thump. Huh? Thump. Lady Tia heard a heart starting up again, and all of a sudden, she was pulled back into her body. She opened her eyes to cheering voices. Ah, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 pm

"Hah, so you didn't die on me afterall. So tell me, how was it like to be in a death like state?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 pm

"I was nowhere near the death god Neutral I was just... floating... Kinda creepy to see my own dead body though." D:
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm

"I said death-like, you presume too much of it. Anyways, was it fun? Was it anything I could classify as fun?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

"No. It wasn't fun. And if you died, what would happen to me? Traitor's Hill, thats what. Please remember that, sire. ^_^"..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 pm

"Bah, I would never allow myself to die merely for fun's sake. Now, being in a death-like state, on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Lady Tia goes up to Emrik and pinches him. "You are not even going to think like that. Do you understand?! Gawsh." Lady Tia walks out of the infirmary and to a courtyard to do some pattern dances with her glaive.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ow, I'm not dreaming!" He said, following Tia. "Honestly, I think I can dig myself out of trouble, along with whatever trouble that could bring you."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 pm

"Ah, that may be, but you always go trying to look for trouble, wherever it is."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

"Well, it's more interesting than being cooped up in a room, that's for sure!... Hey, you haven't seen Ren anywhere, have you?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 pm

"Yeah I have!." Grins. "He went hunting."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

"Ah, okay, good for him." Emrik said, smiling. "You wouldn't happen to know where specifically he is hunting, do you?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 pm

"Secret! ♥" Lady Tia runs off.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

"What, but- Hey, get back here!" He said, trying his best to chase after Tia. He never really was good at chasing people, however. That's part of the reason he had Renfalus.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

Lady Tia was already way ahead of the King. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 am

"Ack, time for some poorly planned out last minute resort!" He said to himself as he unsheathed the Hell Breaker. After taking a few running steps he placed the tip of the blade to the ground in an attempt to use his sword for a pole vault. It failed, however, and Emrik ended up lying on his back. "Ha ha ha... Fine, you win."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 am

Unfortunately, Lady Tia had not seen what King Emrik had tried to do. She was long gone by then and in Levra.
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Hello, KING! Very Happy I vow my loyalty to you!
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey Malchiore do you go to MMHS?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Why yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Freshman?
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Nope, Sophomore.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:27 pm

We should hang out sometime you know.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:47 pm

MALCHIORE! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS KNIGHT!!! YOU WILL ONLY BE DEVASTATED BY HIS STRANGELY INEPT KNOWLEDGE OF BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next