Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malchiore
King

PostSubject: The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!   Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 am

Emrik: That's right folks, within this little pocket of space you too can learn how to raise your very own animal companion, taught by yours truly and the overgrown ca- Err... Lion, Renfalus!

Ren: Purr...

Emrik: Quiet Ren, it's my time to sp- Err, I mean, thanks for your awesome insight! Anyways, tired of living alone? Wish you had a companion with you at all times? Well for low price of 1 noble you can take Renfalus off my han-

Ren: Snarl!

Emrik: Err, let me rephrase that... for the low price of your attention span to this little pocket of space you too can have your very own animal companio- What's that Ren? I already said this?

Ren: Miaow.

Emrik: Good, now stop interrupting me you overgrown cat...! What's with the fangs...? Alright alright, I'm sorry! Moving along, if you've got yourself an animal that you wish to start a lovely companion ship then just return to this little pocket of space with it and me and Renfalus with help you with it! Isn't that right Ren?

Ren: Woof!

Emrik: That settles it! I will be here whenever I get bored again, or when Tia actually lets me have my fun.

*Shot*
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

*A cloaked figure holding a longbow scurried off into the shadows* [ >______________> ]

Malchiore
King

PostSubject: Re: The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Emrik: Why... me?
Renfalus: *Drags Emrik back to the infirmary*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!   

Back to top Go down

The Best King Ever's Completely Useful Guide to Animal Husbandry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Around the Palace :: Classes-
Jump to: