Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.

Go down 
+4
TobeTheLoyalOne
Duchess Miracle
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Malchiore
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Empty
PostSubject: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Greetings my loyal subjects, I am your proud king, Sir Emrik the Third, Esquire.
And of course, I have been living in my glorious palace for as long as I can remember, but don't allow that to lead you into thinking that I don't have any interesting stories to tell.

At the mere age of four have I been training with the sword, and it is amazing of how much I have improved. It has only been a few years since I came into possesion of my favored sword, the great Hell Breaker, a fiersome sword that can rival even the might of the underworld.

But since I'm a king I obviously can't do battle that much nowadays, so I leave that to my soldiers... For now. But should I fall under danger, I know I can count on my prideful lion, Renfalus. He's a pretty big lion that likes my bed a little too well... Poor me.

Anyways, I'd rather not bore you with the ramblings of my past. If you need anything you know where to find me, and if you don't I'm usually in the castle. As for now, I shall continue to send my great champion out on seemingly meaningless missions during the weekdays.

And another thing, please don't make fun of my tendency to go blind for a few minutes, I'm perfectly healthy!

Time Never Stops...

I don't remember when or why, but those closest to me began to leave the kingdom, or at least cut contact from me. They left me behind with a certain sadness, but I still had my good old lion Renfalus to keep me company and to look after me, and the powers that be knows that I need someone to look after me. Namely, without my champion, I never realized how vulnerable I was adventuring alone, but Renfalus was a valuable pair of eyes. Just him and I, shirking off the duties of the kingdom and seeking fun and glory. When my parents died, leaving me as king, I was too young to understand what I had lost. But I came to know true loss the day Renfalus died, one year after my friends had left. I miss him; since the day I was born, he had been my familiar, and I came to love him as a sibling, as a part of me, even. But from that day, I was alone, and without distraction to the situation around me.

The Kingdom of Corpavale, my beloved kingdom, struggling in finances, territory, and losing allies. Their king, a boy, too young to do the people good. Honestly, it was out of boredom that I took my responsibilities more seriously, and through it I grew up quickly. I learned stress, I learned humility, I learned how to not be a pompous ass; in matters of business, anyways. In two years I wrote many new propositions, and set our trade routes on a healthy road of expansion, and things are going well once again for the kingdom, now with a more effective king sitting on the road.

But once the challenge of fixing the kingdom's problems waned, I grew bored again. I continued my training in the great sword, but I grew bored of that. I courted many princesses from distant kingdoms, yet none managed to gain my love, and I grew bored of courtship altogether. Eventually, my routine consisted of tending to the kingdom, and then sleeping during my idle time. My new life was great for the kingdom, but I was not living. I came to miss the days of old, and so I put out many notices directed at my old friends, something I should have done long ago, in hopes that, maybe, some may return, and I, too, can partially return to my previous life of adventure, coupled with previous memories of my beloved Renfalus on the prowl by my side.

Last edited by Malchiore on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Time Never Stops)
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 pm

King Emrik III, the term is "King's Champion"! XP Have you forgotten? Anyways, I am in your service my king. I vow to protect you with my own life, and carry out tasks in battle, at the palace, throughout the kingdom, across the seas and borders... Etc. Now, if you need any writing done... There are clerks in your service to carry that out.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 am

Why of course I haven't forgotten, but seeing as I am the king it is still appropriate to call you me champion.
And please, I do so little nowadays that I'll do what I can, just because I'm the king doesn't mean I'll let people take all of the work.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I see... Well, if you wish it sire... But I don't think many of the nobles will like to hear that, and the servants will be uncomfortable... *fidgets* Even though I respect your wishes, I advise you to stay away from latrine duty. Mistress Ailine, the headwoman of the palace workers would have my hide if I let you sign up for latrine duty... Or if you even tried.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 am

Bah, I'll decide who gets who's hide, it;s one of the few things I can do for myself!
Now, if only I could figure out the key to inventing the cure for the common cold...
*Cough*
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 am

B-but sire.... That's what the healers are for. They can heal with their magic... And there are also remedies made of herbs and stuff...

*clerk hands King Emrik III a packet of papers* Ah, I see the documents from Fort Areta have arrived. Looks like they need two more squads of knights to replace the ones that died at the hands of the Magrarians. If you'll please sign it, sire...
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:37 am

Yeah, sure.
Em..ri...k III... And there you go, all *Sneeze* done, ugh...
I take it you wouldn't want me to go out there and fight either?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

*hums a song* Emrik... If you went out to the forts and border to fight, then I would have to go with you to make sure you don't get killed. And if you got killed *gulp*... A life-sentence in a dungeon for me... T-T You wouldn't want that, would you...?

Anywaaaay.You have to eat with the pages and squires at dinner today with Sir Namort and Lord Berdan the page/squire master. Before that, you have a council meeting about the Spring party in the castle in a week. Suitable candidates for queen will be introduced to you all throughout the party... No, don't look at me like that as if I'm raving. (Although there's probably no point in them being introduced...) Please remember to be polite to the ladies and their families, even if they start to annoy you. If you are not interested in them, please say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a bride now"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh and by the way...? Duchess Miracle the head healer confined me to the palace and Levra for a week... Embarassed You'll find out why if you go to the infirmary...
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah, I've heard.
You really should consider taking Renfalus with you, he'd have a lot more fun out there than cooped up somewhere with me.
And as for the other things, I'm not too interested in a queen at the moment, I can handle things just fine.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 am

-___- Sure you aren't interested. I already knew that Razz And yes, I will take Renfalus on my next patrol.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 am

Why thank you, my lion will appreciate it.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll take a walk through the forest before I attend to everything planned for today...
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 am

Ah! No! You can't go into the forest! *my full grown dragon Speedrain gets in the way* You have to fit for new clothes with the palace tailor before anything else!
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 am

Ah, but... Oh fine.
I'll go see the tailor, and then I'm taking my walk.
Unless, of course, you have any further objections?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 am

Duke Mroner is waiting for you in conference room A, along with the council. You mustn't keep them waiting ^_^"... Off you go. C'mon
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 am

Yeah yeah, I'm going...
I take it that it's generally a bad idea if I took my sword with me?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:08 am

I'll carry it for you, sire! *cheerful expression* It just so happens that I'm attending the meeting as well.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am

No thank you, I'm perfectly fit to carry it for myself.
So, shall we go now?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 am

Yes, the meeting awaits. *the meeting is boring, about the spring party of next week. Lady Tia almost dozes off, until someone announces that the meeting is over*
Well, sire, what now? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 am

Again, I was going to the forest, unless you have other things that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 am

Ahahaha... To the forest we go! *fidgets* Ahahaha... *brings my glaive out*
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 am

Oh please, don't be so paranoid.
It's just a simple walk through a potentially dangerous forest.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 am

*mutters to self* "simple" he says.. There isn't anything "simple" about it... *keeps my glaive out anyway*
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 am

*Laughs* Let's keep moving, shall we?
A walk isn't a walk without walking.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 am

Yes sire... A walk. *mutters to self again* I'm not afraid of the forest, what I'm afraid of is that the king might get robbed, and he doesn't seem to have a care in the world about it! *shakes head and continues walking*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.   Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emrik III, Glorius King of Corpavale.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next