Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!

Go down 
+5
Assassin Suffragius
Silver Rogue
synthac
CrimsonEdge
BloodyGlaiveDragon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 am

"Hmm...looks like i can't do either..."

Sir Ryan whispered to his men, "Stay here and cover for me I'm going to scout out the palace and get some things from my quarters."

Sir Ryan discreetly left appearing to go to the living quarters and going through a window. He left for the palace with a sword and crossbow. In the dark a shadow follows him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 am

One of the High Guard men that came with Sir Ryan approached Lady Tia.

"Is there anything I can do for you Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 am

Tara lightly squeezed her sister's shoulder in comfort before getting up. She had noticed Sir Ryan leaving the main hall with what seemed to be a determined expression. Taking one glance at Tia confirmed her thoughts. Creating a portal crackling with lightning -that would only obey her- Tara gave it instructions to find Sir Ryan and bring her to him.

The portal brang Tara exactly where she wanted to go. Right behind Sir Ryan. She reached out a hand and grabbed the back of his shirt -or whatever he was wearing- and yanked him around to face her. The moonlight ahead illuminated his face. She glared angrily at Sir Ryan; a glare that could confirm that she really was Lady Tia's sister; and said, "Sir Ryan, where in the name of Mithros do you think you're going? I know that look on your face. I've seen it countless times on the faces of people thinking that they can do things by themselves. Do you know how much trouble you'd be in if you were caught at the palace? Not to mention how upset and angry my sister would be with you.. And worried. Your orders are not to go to the palace without permission from the rebel leaders. You are going back right now." With that, she pushed Sir Ryan through the portal which she came from.

Practically screaming with her mind at the portal, she ordered that Sir Ryan be brought back to the main hall of Fief Minvilor immediately. She then closed the portal, and went back to the fief on her mist platform.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am

Lady Tia decided to ignore the person from the High Guard, but changed her mind. She gave him a Tsivilis family signature glare instead, that clearly said to leave her in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:34 am

All of a sudden a cyan colored aurora borealis type light appears around Sir Ryan and Tara bringing them to an unknown location.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:37 am

"Oof...ugh so much for that plan...WHA--!?"

An aurora surrounded him and in the next few seconds he blacked out. Unknown of his location.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:37 am

[ Uhhh hellllooooooooooooo. It clearly said that portals that I take my precious time to make obey me, and me only.]

Tara changed the direction of the portal and brought Sir Ryan and herself -very furiously now- back to the main hall of Fief Minvilor.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 am

[[ Awwwwwww, that sucks... You were on such a roll, too! ]]

Lady Tia got up as she watched Tara step through a portal, dragging Sir Ryan very roughly over to where Tia was standing.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 am

[This is not one of your portals. It's a artificial occurrence. It was only suppose to be temporarily then transported back to the fief.]
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 am

Sir Ryan woke up.

"Ow...oh...aw crap..."

Mentally he said to himself, "Looks like im gonna sneak out tonight. Hopefully no one will notice..then again no on notices a shadow in a dark night. I might have to induce a sleeping drug on the supplies for tonight...No I'll have to go the old fashioned way..silent has a ghost and quick as a thought. Time to put my training to the test."
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 am

[ Well then. That's a different matter altogether. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions]

Tara pushed Sir Ryan onto the floor at Lady Tia's feet. "Sir Ryan was going to go to the palace.... By himself."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:48 am

Lady Tia smiled a sweet smile that one could obviously tell she was restraining herself from reaching and strangling Sir Ryan. "Hmmm. What were your orders, Sir Ryan? Were you given permission from the rebel leaders? Has there been a meeting between the rebel leaders about any plane to infiltrate or spy on the palace? Don't say there was a meeting, I would know if there was one."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 am

A High Guard Cmdr. was standing next to Lady Tia. "Ma'am, may I say something to Cmdr. Ryan here?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

Both twins glared at the High Guard Cmdr in the signature family glare.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

Tara glared at the High Guard Cmdr along with her sister
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 am

"Alright, alright. My apologies...I think I am going to go for a walk now."

Sir Ryan then left and decided to walk around the area. He started to think of his past life and the things he had done before. He sat in a corner somewhere drew his sword and examined it...remembering all the blood he shed just for money. He kept his emotions inside and his head down. He started crying silently while making it look like he was sweating from a run. He kept his head down and his sword in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 am

"I have a letter from Capt. Le to give to Cmdr. Ryan in regard to the High Guard-Corpavale agreement and his initiation ceremony. May I?"
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:58 am

Tara glared at the Commander in a perfect expression of "go away, off with you if you must"
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:02 am

"O...K...I'll just go now." The High Guard Cmdr. leaves the Main Hall in a jog and trails after Sir Ryan.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:20 am

"Hahaha, is the family signature glare really that scary, sis? Hahaha." Tara laughed for a few minutes before calming down. "Love ya sis!~♥️Let's go to bed for the night." Tara strode off to her living quarters with Tia in tow.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

I awoke from the temporal displacement bomb and grunted. Hope? What a foolish creature to think that it could use TIME against me. I'm an immortal, dammit! I shrugged and stood up, realigning my displaced bones and feel them put back into their place. They werent even damaged, but they sure as hell stung when they were ripped apart from their sockets. At times I think this Voraelian skeleton was more or less a blessing than a curse. But back to the evil plot.

I took my sword up once again and cut through the dimensional gates, then jumped through the rift, to the area where the rebellion was to gather. Thanks to this dark- ugh.... wait... what was- DAMMIT. Sorry. I had to put the good side of me back into it's place. As I was saying, this dark power granted me a souped up version of my old power to teleport and now be able to rip the fabric of space and time. I landed on a treebranch, and it was the most peaceful sight I've seen in a while, with a picture-esqe family of bunnies hopping about. I set them on fire a moment later. I saw the sun brighten the day and smiled. Rejoice, for bad things are about to happen.

I snuck through their crowded site, taking a cue from my old master in using my morph mask in order to impersonate a guard. Time to start killing their leaders. I made my way to the quarters of the infamous glaive master, and snuck in. I saw her sleeping and simply sat at her desk, eating a small sandwhich, waiting for her to wake up and kill her, hoping her face would be contorted into a look of mild surprise when I took her down.

" She has good tastes in sandwhiches, I'll give her that... I think this is pastrami..."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 pm

"Hmmm...I sense something...well time to head out."

Sir Ryan looks around and sees no one around. He stands up and starts heading for the palace again.

"This might go bad...but I need to see for myself what has happened.."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

[No sweat LightningDoom. I should have been more specific. Later on in the event there will be more of the aurora borealis light.]

Though Zodiac ripped through the initial barrier surrounding Tirracorp Mountains, he was oblivious that the it expanded to the entire land of Corpavale. In the fief before Sir Ryan set out to the Palace, the Cmdr. from the Hall managed to reach.

"Commander Ryan, I have a letter for you." *takes out letter and hands it to Sir Ryan* "It's a letter from Capt. Le."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

"My thanks to you. I shall read it later."

Sir Ryan then takes off into the night. A dark shadow in a moonless night.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 pm

The Cmdr. sees him off then looks up at the sky. He sees a night sky of course but he knew that past it was something else. "So Capt. Le activated the Tesseract Project. I hope he knows what he's doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!   King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Almare of Magrar is a b*tch! REBELLIOOOON!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next