Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re: A place of rest?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

Re: A place of rest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Sir Knight Ryan is walking through the forest and comes across the note. He picks it up, examines it, and takes it. He sees Sparrow and then disappears into the shadows back to Levra. He was thinking to himself " Hmm...Silver Rogue....Why do I remember that name. No matter...This is interesting...and that lady..Sparrow did it say on the note? I wonder if she will take up this offer...Well time to head back and see what little info there is about this...Sparrow and Silver Rogue."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 pm

As he makes his way back to Levra, Sir Ryan fails to realize there is an unnoticed shadow in the trees. The figure that was one with the shadow moved with amazing speed, not making a single sound. When it was a few paces ahead of the knight, it landed as quiet as a mouse on the forest floor in front of him. The person was wearing a deep dark red cloak. With a voice filled with amusement she said, "Sir Ryan, I can already tell that you plan to look up information on the Frozen Sparrow and the Silver Rogue. I ask that you don't, seeing as I was the one that delivered the note in the first place." The face of a familiar girl with long blue hair and hazel eyes was revealed, as she removed her hood with a soft laugh. Lady Tia held her hand out for the note. "The note, please, Sir Ryan" Her eyes sparkled slightly with friendliness and amusement.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Sir Ryan stares for a moment. He then reluctantly gave up the note to Lady Tia. He thinks "I will still look them up. A little info can't hurt anyone. Of course anyway these people are very interesting" He then goes back in shadow and returns to his home.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Raising her eyebrows as he leaves, she puts on her hood again. He's not going to listen to me is he... -__- Sigh. It's next to impossible to get information on the Silver Rogue, unless he wants you to have the it. He has eyes everywhere. But the Frozen Sparrow should be fairly easy to check up on. Guess I'd better talk to the Silver Rogue then... Lady Tia gave a shrill whistle, and in the next second, she was on the back of her dragon Speedrain and speeding off towards Levra.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Scoffing silently to herself, she watched from the shadows as the two deciphering the note she had just recently read and had thrown on the ground. Realizing that Lady Tia was the one who sent it, she mentally smacked herself. You idiot! Of course she's the one! But she better keep her distance. Shaking her head, she thought about Lady Tia. Although she seems like she wants me as an ally, I digress. Loyal to the Crown? BAH! Crown my ass. She started to wonder about the other guy. Who was he? Sparrow hadn't seen him in these part of woods before. But then again, the Forest was quite immense in size.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Moving swiftly through the streets of Levra, a deep dark red colored cloaked figure finally stopped at last at a tavern. Although the tavern was closed for the time being, the 5 floors above it were in use. On the topmost floor she passed two thieves standing guard near the top of the stairs, nodding to them as she went. She chose a door at random and knocked. A grumpy voice called "Come in". The Silver Rogue was lounging in a chair, clearly having just woken up. He stared at the person who came in and laughed. "To what do I owe the pleasure, of having you visit me, my peach?"

Lady Tia shut the door behind her. "I'm here to discuss that note you had me deliver." The Silver Rogue put on a serious face.

"Ah yes, the note." Lady Tia and the Silver Rogue talked for a few more minutes. "I see. So Sir Ryan is loyal to nobody except him, himself, and you. Unless invaders are threatening the kingdom, he goes by his own rules.. Hm. Interesting. You think he'll be looking for information about me? Don't worry about that. You know nobody gets info about me unless I want them to have it. As for the Frozen Sparrow, he could probably get his hands on that info with ease. I think Sir Ryan would be a good friend to have. May I trouble you with introducing him to me?" With that, Lady Tia nodded, left by the window, and disappeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

[[ so you are both characters? o___o ]]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 pm

[[We have no Silver Rogue character. X: And besides, it's faster]]
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

[[ You should make somebody be him. But okies haha, just asking. ]]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 pm

[[I would, but it would be such a hassle to have someone sign up, just to forget they have a role to play -__-. And then waiting for the reply. Lol, I'm just making excuses I guess.]]
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 am

So...anyway

Sir Ryan makes his way back to his home only to find another job there for him. The target was..."The Silver Rogue".
He thinks to himself "This cannot be right....from what is around town....no one knows who this Silver Rogue is. I dont even know who this is! hmmm....this writing is not familiar, neither is the placement. Lady Tia could not have sent this....ugh...time to start hunting"

*Climbs his steed Darkian* He says, "Come Darkian, we have much work to do. Better bring a crossbow in case. Im going to go to Lady Tia first about this."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 pm

In the meantime, Lady Tia was sleeping in her private quarters. It wouldn't be long 'til it was dawn, and then she and Tobe would have to prepare to leave for Fort Polysfer near the border between Corpavale and Tirragen. She had gotten the order the night before. Tobe himself was getting ready so Lady Tia wouldn't have to do it. He cleaned and polished her armor, shield, and weapons; earlier he had brushed her horse Rubycrusher and saddled her, as well as his; he had also packed their bags and loaded them and the food they would need for the ride, onto the backs of the horses. Lady Tia had said Speedrain would be staying here at the palace this time, so he didn't do anything there.
It was dawn. Lady Tia hadn't even needed Tobe to wake her up. She rarely did. The both of them ate breakfast, and then mounted their horses. Off they rode to Fort Polysfer
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 am

Sir Ryan arrived at the palace only to hear that Lady Tia left. He decided to follow her to Fort Polysfer, he had many questions on his mind. He got back on Darkian and rode off the Fort Polysfer.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 am

Lady Tia and Tobe got to Fort Polysfer on horseback in five days. By nightfall, they were settled in the headquarter's as special guests. Tobe served their meal and they ate, before Lady Tia went into a meeting with the officer's and headman of the fort. There were problems about the Magrarians trying to get into Corpavale to start war. One of the spies had given them information that some of King Almare's troops would be reaching Fort Polysfer the next day. Everyone; the refugees, the knights and soldiers, and the officers were already prepared for battle. So was Lady Tia and Tobe. Everyone was sent to bed after the meeting, for the next day would be a very long day.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:17 am

Sir Ryan arrived at the fort an hour after Lady Tia. he heard the plans and decided to do a small job. He set out to find the army and poisoned half of their rations. He knocked an officer out too and brought him back to the fort's front gate tied up. He watched everyone inside get ready. This "Silver Rogue" will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

Location : At least the radius of one roundhouse kick away from you. If I were inside the radius of one roundhouse kick, you wouldn't be reading this.

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 am

Chuck Norris emerged from the tree he had been hiding in nearby. It was dark, beyond the sight of any mortals, but to him the starlight was as bright as the noonday sun. He understood what he had to do, and he was going to fulfill his duty, at whatever cost. It was then that he heard a rustle in the bush. With lightning speed, he turned, and immediately roundhouse kicked the said shrubbery. After the smoke from the ensuing explosion cleared, he saw that he had slain none other than... [Tia or Someone else, insert something here; I don't want to do anything that would permanently screw up the plot]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

[a rogue archer that thought he could sneak up on Chuck Norris]

Meanwhile at Fort Polysfer, Lady Tia was dissapointed. They had received news that the troops that would reach the camp would only be a band of 7, for almost all had died mysteriously. Lady Tia wasn't sure why they had died, but them dying before they even got to the fort took the fun out of it. How am I supposed to be challenged by this lot? Since there were only 7 enemies, the headman and officers allowed Lady Tia to go by herself to take care of the enemies. It wasn't the least bit difficult.

To the enemies, she was just a girl. The Magrarians allowed no lady knights in their kingdom, so she was a sore spot in their eyes. One of them yelled, "You should be home wearing fancy dresses! Why are you fighting by yourself? Your men must want you seeing your death!!" With that, they all charged at her. Lady Tia smiled darkly, with an equally dark look in her eyes.

The enemy faltered at the sight of the girl before them, for she ran straight at them. But they couldn't see her. All they saw was a blur as the girl charged. Their falter had given her a huge opening, and that resulted in their deaths. Hmph. Too bad there aren't more.. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

Location : At least the radius of one roundhouse kick away from you. If I were inside the radius of one roundhouse kick, you wouldn't be reading this.

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 pm

[Allow me to revise that last part to make it clearer. They couldn't see Lady Tia because the blur was Chuck Norris running in front of Lady Tia, the enemies faltered because they saw Chuck Norris was with her, their flaw wasn't really much of a flaw cause he could have owned them anyways, and they all died from roundhouse kicks. Further more, there is an ellipses in the sentence "Too bad there aren't more.." because it is implied that the sentence is finished with "to get their arses handed to them by Chuck Norris". Hope that cleared the misinterpretations up for a lot of you! Glad to be of assistance! :] Oh, and about those mysterious deaths...um, dunno how to tell you guys but.......was me too!]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 pm

[hahahaha. That's better! XDDD]

"Sir Ryan, I know you're out there. Tobe, go find him!" Tobe scurries off to find Sir Ryan, and comes back in a few minutes to pull Lady Tia along.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Sir Ryan appears from the darkness. "You wanted to see me Lady Tia? Your...uh....companion called me while i was in a meeting. I had to give up all my weapons. So what would you like Lady Tia?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"I was informed that you were the one that sabotaged the army dispatch that was supposed to have come here today. Do you object?" Lady Tia smiled darkly at Sir Ryan. "You deprived me of practice, and entertainment, Sir Ryan." She then chuckled as darkly as her smile, and gave a demonstration of a pattern dance with her glaive.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 pm

"Oh I dont object my lady. I simply was testing a new poison i made. Very potent. Well while i was there I heard a plan of sending a 2nd team of soldiers on the right flank. I didn't have the time to stop them and they should be here in an hour." He wince, "I seem to have been injured, i remember fighting 10 soldiers before the poison kicked in."

He has gashes across his chest, a cut on his cheek, 3 slashes on his back and 5 gashes on each shoulder. "I...fe..el...f..i...ne....."

And he faints.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

"Hmph. We're done here anyway. Tobe, come help me. We'll get a healer to take care of his worse injuries, and get him on a horse. We're leaving for the palace. I'll take him to Duchess Miracle when we get there." Lady Tia storms off to pack her stuff and Tobe's.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 am

Sir Ryan wakes up. "What happened? I remember...talking and then all went black...where am i? Where is Lady Tia? I have so many questions..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 am

Lady Tia appears. "You are now at the infirmary at the palace in Levra. You've been sleeping for five days." She grins. Tobe brings in food for Sir Ryan.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Eat. We have a job to do! There's been a murder over at the Temple in the city. It's outrageous, murdering someone in a sacred place. That person's just ASKING for punishment from the gods. Our job is to find clues on the murderer, and track him down. That's all anyone knows. It was a guy. Anyways, eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: A place of rest?   Re: A place of rest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: A place of rest?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next