Share | 

A place of rest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Running through the forest from an unknown being, a dark figure pulled a longsword from her back and turned to face her opponent. Her opponent, nothing but a simple bandit grimaced at her. "Finally standing up for yourself are you, you girl?" He taunted her. Frozen Sparrow hated the taunting. Her longsword swung down his his head, but was blocked by a rapier of some sort. The bandit swung at her once more and Frozen Sparrow jumped back in defense. She scoffed and said, "Do you really think you'll beat me?" This bandit clearly was no match for her. He grinded his teeth and lunged at her once more with his rapier. She dodged and found an opening. Laughing, he struck him with the longsword and the bandit fell to the ground with a thud. Covered in leaves, she shook them off of her and kneeled down to the dead body.

Looking through his pockets, she found a few pieces of gold and a health elixir. Stuffing them in her bag, she picked up the Rapier. It was old and rusty, not a good combat weapon. "Hmm, I could probably sell this to a novice and sabotage them." Frozen Sparrow said quietly to herself. But she shook her head and threw the rapier down to the floor. The sound of rusty metal hitting the ground echoed throughout the forest. The girl sighed, placed her longsword back in it's sling and started off towards her camp.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 pm

test!
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 pm

The member 'Frozen Sparrow' has done the following action : Fate roll

'Encounter' :
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:50 pm

A peasant boy went into the forest for a dare. He is the son of a blacksmith in Levra, and aspiring to be one himself. His friends think he's too chicken to go through with the dare, as they go in with him. As they go further in, the boy admires his surroundings; it gives him a feeling of fascination and fright. He turns to look at his friends, but they are gone. They had left him all alone. Left him in the forest even though they knew he hadn't wanted to go in the first place. He wanted to cry. Miche, Alfie, Sam, and Ralon had left, and the boy was filled with unmistakable sadness and anger. He would sort things out with them later. If he got out of the forest alive. There was only so much a boy could take before he was pushed over the edge, and this boy was just about there. In the Silver Arrow, he had overheard people talking about the Forest of Amskir. Creatures that lived forever lived here, and although most were friendly, some aren't pleased if someone steps into their territory. They had also said that people taking things from unlucky people passing through the forest were there too. But the boy had nothing of value or importance on him. He only knew one thing: he needed and wanted to get out of the forest, and fast.......
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Frozen Sparrow scoffed silently as she watched an unknown boy wander into the forest. He looked lost and afraid. Just my type. Swooping down in front of him, she gripped her longsword and pointed it at the boy's neck. Whatever he was doing here, he better get out now. "Mind telling me what you're here for?" The girl thought she might as well ask, seeing that boy wasn't going to live anyway. She took a quick glance at his bow. It looked deadly, but the boy didn't seem like he knew how to use it. Or at least, how to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 pm

The boy dropped the bow he was holding. He wasn't even aware he WAS holding it. Tears dripped down his face, as he stammered out the words "F-f-for a d-dare... My f-friends left me here a-alone..." The poor boy could feel it. He was going to die by this mysterious pretty person's sword. Of course he was afraid. Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 pm

She continued to glare at the longbow the boy had just dropped. Lowering her sword down, Sparrow watched as the bow seemed to gleam in the sun's rays. She then turned her head back to the boy. Not really caring what he was saying, she smirked and started to laugh. "Didn't you see the sign?" Sparrow asked, menacingly as she swung her sword to hit him in the back of the head. Not enough to kill him, but enough to render him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 pm

A cloaked person walks through the forest. The person comes across an unconscious peasant boy lying on the forest ground. Cloaked person gets on one knee and examines the boy's head to find a bump forming in the back. With strong arms, the person picks up the boy and appears to blend in to his or surroundings. The person gets out of the forest unseen and heads to the city Levra, to bring the boy to his father.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Sparrow watched from the shadows as a cloaked figure picked up the boy and headed out towards the forest. The girl grimaced and thought about what she had just done. Ugh! Am I getting soft? I should've killed that boy for trespassing! This is Sparrow territory. Her inner self raged at her as Sparrow relinquished the longsword to its rightful sling behind her back and continued the trek back to her camp.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 pm

The cloaked figure returned the boy to his father, and came back to the forest. Stumbling upon someone's camp, the person knew that it was the right one that he or she had been looking for in the first place. The person left a message, seemingly disappeared with a concealing charm, and returned to the city. The cloaked person hadn't left the message out in the open, but in a place where it could be stumbled upon. It read:

To the Frozen Sparrow,
I, the Silver Rogue, cordially invite you to the Court of Rogues in your free time. You may decline or accept, and neither will be grudged upon. I needn't tell you where it is, but if you simply walk into Levra , one of my friends will have found you, and take you there.
~SR
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Silver Rogue? What the...? Were the thoughts in Sparrow's head as she picked up the note from the forest floor. She grimaced as she looked around her camp, seeing if her "visitor" had disturbed anything. Nothing. It was all the same. Rereading the note, she scoffed. Whoever this Silver Rogue was, he had better watch it. The girl thought as she threw the note on the floor and started to walk over to her sleeping quarters. But she stopped and sighed. Shaking her head, she continued to ponder. But even if I did accept this Rogue's offer, how would I get into the city? There must be wanted posters. Then she looked to the right of her. "I'll disguise myself."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:31 pm

The king of the rogues lie on his bed in his quarters thinking. I haven't seen Lady Tia around lately. Is it because the tavern is closed? Man, she hasn't even realized how I feel about her, taking everything as a joke. Maybe I shouldn't have joked around so much when we were little... He sat up, restless, unable to fall asleep. Then there's the Frozen Sparrow. I wonder if she will join the court. She probably ripped up that note, and won't come. From the info the guys found out, her skills are wondrous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of rest?   

Back to top Go down

A place of rest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Bandit Camp :: Forest of Amskir-
Jump to: