Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence

Go down 
+2
Assassin Suffragius
LightningDoom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Empty
PostSubject: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi, I'm Tara of Tsivilis and Caramence. The Tsivilis part is because I'm blood-related and happen to be the twin of Tia of Tsivilis. The Caramence part is because I've been living with my aunt "Sparkele" since I was a born.

I haven't seen my other half in YEARS, but recently we were reunited after a brief misunderstanding. Like my twin, I have long blue hair an hazel eyes, and we're the same height.

My pet companion is a magnificent black raven that is way too big for the average raven, thanks to me. One of my spells went wrong, and I thought I was alone when it happened... The spell managed to find it's way to a raven who had been watching me from a tree. All of a sudden I heard a screech, and the raven fell out of it, with glowing blue light surrounding him. By the time the light disappeared, he was already as big a lion, and big enough for me to ride. I guess my spell messed with his mind as well as his size and lifespan, for he began to talk. He told me his name was too hard to pronounce in his language, so I should just call him Aram. He's been my companion ever since that day 8 years ago.

Maybe I'll continue this later... Bye for now.

Last edited by LightningDoom on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:39 am

Hello. Need someone assassinated ask Lady Tia to find me and I shall come. Oh and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 am

Heeeeeeeey, my lovely sister! XD
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey Tara. Nice to see that you finally joined our ranks. But just so you know, I'm fighting for the right-hand man position for Lady Tia's Trusted. And I'm older, so dibs! Yeah, I know, not fair. Jk anyway...
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Welcome to the board. I'm the silver knight, and I'm the resident old soldier. Feel free to visit my class to hear some stories!

(Oh, srry about seeming evil! I need the warped villain effect for the events!)
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey Tara.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 am

Hey dude! Ahahaha. I mean, hellooooo! XD
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Whats been going on lately?
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 am

I was visiting relatives with my fam. got back a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:00 am

That's nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence   Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tara of Tsivlis and Caramence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Intoduction to Corpavale :: Kingdom Residents-
Jump to: