Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!

Go down 
+8
Assassin Suffragius
thedanman
Silver Rogue
StrayInu
synthac
CrimsonEdge
Malchiore
BloodyGlaiveDragon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Lady Tia stares open mouthed at Duchess Miracle. She had never seen her friend THAT angry before. She glances at Sir Ryan, and says, "Hey, are you okay???"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Sir Ryan looks at Lady Tia. "I am okay..sides hurt a bit but all is fine. If you excuse me i need a change of clothes." He moves fast as a shadow in night and five minutes later he comes back in a white dress shirt and fancy white pants. "Ahh thats much better. Hey Miracle want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Sir Namort
King's Trusted
King's Trusted
Sir Namort

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"Errr... It looks like she went off fuming mad back to the infirmary..." He glances sideways at Captain Le, then shift his eyes to the sky.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

"Ah well...lets just enjoy the rest of the ball. I'll drop by later to the infirmary" He proceeds inside and starts eating.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Lt.Cmdr. Alexander: "Captain."

Captain Le: "Very well. Here are our terms: We will permit you to deal with these creatures by your own means within your own borders and in return the High Guard will deal with the others. Do you agree with these terms?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Completely oblivious to what is happening in one the courtyards outside because he was having a staring contest, the Silver Rogue bit his tongue to keep himself from shouting. He glared at Sir Daniel, and when the youth faltered, he grinned. He isn't taking Lady Tia for himself. Not if I can help it!... Wait. Where is she?!
Back to top Go down
Sir Namort
King's Trusted
King's Trusted
Sir Namort

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"On behalf of the palace, I agree. As long as you don't deal with these creatures in our kingdom, you can do it outside of the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm

"Agreed. All troops withdraw back to the Temple and await further instructions. Lt.Cmdr. Alexander call the fleet, tell them to initiate phase 1. Sir Namort, in the event of Dark Knight confrontation with any Corpavalians, I will post several of my men and myself to act as observers and only observers. Understandable?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, he agrees already! Let's par~ty~!" Lady Tia twirls around in her dress and runs back inside.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:36 pm

I'd say that was an excellent distraction... The king thought, sneaking up on his next "victim." But I wonder, should I have done something? Emrik raised his claw above his head as he drew nearer to Tia. Nah... Besides, things seemed to turn out fine on it's own.
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Sir Daniel started off toward Lady Tia. The aura that was coming off of the Silver Rogue was getting unbearable. Without seeing the King, he got in his way of reaching Lady Tia. "Hey Tia! My hazel eyed sunshine pearl! My lo-! Hey! Where did you go, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Blargh! Quickly, change course! Emrik quickly ran off to another direction, as to avoid detection from his "victim," and soon afterward approached Tia at a different angle. Raggle... Now I know who my next victim will be... He thought, raising his claw once again. Hmm... I really should be careful with this thing... The claws are sharp enough to decapitate someone...
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Lady Tia froze at the sound of Sir Daniel's voice. She had forgotten all about the situation and tension between him and the Silver Rogue. Whirling around, she smiled at him. "Hey to you too!.. What's with the "my hazel eyed sunshine pearl?.. Ah, and I was nowhere in particular... Just fresh air you know." She laughed. "I'm hungry, I'm gonna get something to eat at the buffet." She moved off swiftly towards the buffet.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Argh, stop moving so much! Emrik thought, still following Tia. As he got even closer, he bared his teeth, as well as curling his fingers to make the claw look even scarier. I'll scare someone with this thing if it's the last thing I do...
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 pm

The Silver Rogue saw Lady Tia moving off to the buffet. Ah yeah! Now's my chance! As he approached her, he said her name. When she turned around, he lifted her off the ground and hugged her. While still holding her, he moved off to the dance floor. "Mind if I take this dance from you?" The Silver Rogue grinned.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Lady Tia was shocked. But she thought she might as well accept the dance. She didn't really have that much choice since the Silver Rogue was carrying her, but she might as well enjoy it. It was a ball after all.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Argh, would people please stop moving in on my prey?!? He thought, once again changing his direction. I am a warrior that loves to haul around an over sized sword, I don't get that many chances to sneak around and scare somebody! As the king once again closed the distance between Tia and himself, he had already chosen another victim.
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Sir Daniel was fuming with anger by now. He couldn't believe he was being thwarted by the Silver Rogue. Well... It was the Silver Rogue, no doubt about it. Sly... And cunning. Sir Daniel clenched his fists. If that's the way he wants to play, then I'll play too.

Moving towards where Lady Tia and the Silver Rogue were dancing on the dance floor, he smiled. As soon as the song ended, he moved the Silver Rogue out of the way. "Well, new dance, new partner is what I say! How about it?" As soon as Lady Tia accepted, he whirled her around.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Wow, this is fun and all... But why is the tension back?! The Silver Rogue and Daniel seem to be having fun, but how come every time they meet each others eyes, they glare at one another? ... And why did I have the feeling earlier that I was being followed?...
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 am

Oh... My... At this point, Emrik was thoroughly annoyed as he, once again, changed his direction. Okay, next person to get in the way of me and my prey is getting clawed...
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:03 am

As soon as the song had ended, Sir Daniel had run away to go outside, saying something about fresh air. He had one hand clamped tot his mouth. Heh. If you're going to get sick that easily, there's no way you can win against me! Going up to Tia, he asked her if she would have another dance with him. ANd off they went.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

"Oh come on!" He shouted, running up to the Silver Rogue and Tia. "Do you have any idea about how much trouble it is to sneak up on Tia with you and that other fellow constantly turning her around?" He said, pointing a claw at the Silver Rogue. Emrik was obviously in a bad mood, or maybe it just the mask making the facial expression, no one really knew.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Lady Tia looked at King Emrik in astonishment. "YOU were the one following me this whole time??? And WHY in the name of the Goddess are you dressed as Freddy Kreuger?!"

[[ sawwy, I think I spelled it wrong.]]
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 am

"To SCARE people!" At this point, the mask made him look like he was smiling, which was not what he was aiming for. "And I would've scared you if these two would just leave you alone for a few minutes!" He crossed his arms and started to tap his claws on his shoulder, occasionally drawing some blood if he tapped too hard. "Hell, I might even join in on whatever these two are doing, just to share my annoyance!"

((Off by a letter. The u is before the e in Krueger))
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 am

"My my my...temper temper. I could hear the commotion from the other side..Ugh..So whats going on between those two...Everytime they are glaring at each other." Sir Ryan looks around and starts dancing by himself. "Enjoy the night ladies, and gents i guess"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next