Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatsWhatManluluSaid711

ThatsWhatManluluSaid711

Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple Empty
PostSubject: Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple   Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Greeting, I am Manlulu, 69th Wonder of Purple.
I am not of royalty nor specialty. I am to be a space ranger of Bootyland and have landed in this Kingdom of Corpavale where I have gained the respect of the people of an island in the Kingdom of Corpavale called Purple. I have a donkey that craps thunder and an erecting spear as a weapon. How did I get here? Well...

Long time ago,
I was a mere middle class citizen of the planet, Bootyland, born and raise. I lived a happy life, getting all the booty the planet could offer, until my planet waged in an intergalactic war against the planet, Puzzy.
This dispute lasted for quite a while. During the peak of the war, I drafted as a space ranger. I was placed on a misson where I, and 49 others, were placed on a spacestation to find some more booty (since our natural resources were decreasing). However our ship was bombarded by a fleet of toothpicks. I was the only one that survived.
You see, I was saved a donkey flying though space. I called him A-Pain and we became companions. The two of us traveled through space for a thousand years.
A-Pain was tired as hell so we took a break on the Kingdom of Corpavale were we landed on an island called Purple. In our first day there, we have told our space stories in local bars and mated with their women. However, at the time, Purple was in a war with the Dictionary. The people of Purple begged for our help as we were experienced ass kickers and offered many BJs to us. And we kicked some ass.
At the end, Purple and the Dictonary signed a treaty. However, the Dictionary refused to obey the treaty that was signed (saying that the color purple would have an entry in the Dictionary) and so the second war begins
The people of Purple have crestened me with the Holy Monday Morning erecting spear. I shall fight for fellow friends of Purple...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Airavine
Rookie
Rookie
Airavine

PostSubject: EFFIN AMAZING   Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

*starts clapping* That was the best story I have EVER heard of. *audience claps*
Eximius! *tears*
Back to top Go down
http://airavine.myplaxo.com/
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple   Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:43 pm

*mouth hangs open*... What a weird but touching story... I've been to the island Purple before. The people were interesting. They gave me a purple dagger, and a plum for Rubycrusher. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple   Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manlulu, the 69th Wonder of Purple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Intoduction to Corpavale :: Kingdom Residents-
Jump to: