Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wanderer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm

I am but one man. One who has seen too much in his life to remain pure. I am known by many, hated by even more. Who remembers my face? Surely the knght of the commonwealth? No. He has moved on. Surely the thieves and bandit-kings? No. He remains forgotten. Surel-
FRAGHLGRAGHGL!!!!! *trips over a stone* What? What in blazes? Nevermind... I lost my train of thought.... Where was I.... Oh, yes.

"I wonder..."

I feel a presence, and I realize I am not alone. I stride over into a shadowed alley, muttering.

"I must not be known.... The surprise will be ruined, then...."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:47 pm

A girl with long blue hair and hazel eyes was sitting cross-legged on a balcony of one of the shops. She was staring intensely into the alleyway where a young man was walking. In her hand was a glaive. "Sorry bud, but you've been discovered whether you like it or not." She grins. "That fall you had back there wasn't as quiet as you probably wished." The girl leaps neatly into the alley.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

"Blue hair? How vary exotic. But as so I have been found, I must try to escape, is'nt that right, madame?" He sprinted towards her and leaped, making a clean vault over her head. " I bid you adieu!" He cried and began to wallrun away.
That was too close for comfort... Judging by her actions and appearance, somebody very influential. I have no need for getting into fights, especially with beautiful women. Wait... No... Dont go for it. She's much too young. Ha.
He leaped away, vaulting and leaping over rooftop obstacles. He hid in the nearby chapel, taking a seat beside the stone gargoyles, wondering where the tavern is. Time to get info. And as fate would have it, his stomach grumbles at the most inoppurtune moments.
"I'm feeling a craving for chickenstrips.... Where's the tavern?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:21 am

Hmm... Interesting... The girl had followed the young man to the chapel. She laughed silently to herself , and then disappeared. As a matter of fact, she went to the Golden Star Spear tavern. She would have told the young man where it was, but he probably didn't want to be disturbed. She shrugged. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:50 pm

As the young man walked aimlessly trying to find the Tavern, he bumps into a man into a black uniform.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Sponsored content

The wanderer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer...   The wanderer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wanderer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Levra :: Streets of Levra-
Jump to: