Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D

Go down 
+6
Assassin Suffragius
TobeTheLoyalOne
CroveTheLostBeing
synthac
Frozen Sparrow
BloodyGlaiveDragon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:37 am

Ah, jeez... Like anybody in this group would have such a thing as a Light weapon or magic. I could probably try to make one, but I think I'll sit back for now. Lady Tia sighed out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:39 am

The bolt fired from Sir Ryan's crossbow flew right through the creature as if shooting at nothing.

Awhile back when Lady Tia saw kind looking eyes in the bushes, a bright light sprang forth between the party and the Dark Dragon Knight. As the light dissipates, a man clad in clear white armor which bore the same mysterious crest on his armor as in Lady Tia's dream appears. He draws his sword from his back and speaks in an Latin dialect: "ascend extraho of polus." His sword changed to form of a Greatsword.

The Dark Dragon Knight sees this new warrior exhibiting great amounts of power causing entrails to spread to the surroundings and remarkably healing what was once dead back to life. This healing power reached Sir Ryan's body and revived him to healthy status and spreads to the rest of the party. The Dark Dragon Knight attempts to attack the White Knight but is stopped abruptly by two unknown figures wearing excessively dark clothing. The dark figures calmed the Dark Dragon Knight, and fled with him.

As the party watched them fly away, the White Knight's Greatsword returned to its former form and sheaths it back before he turns around looking at the party.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: RE: Something's wrong in the castle!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:36 am

"Ah I thank you for the help brave Knight. Who are you by chance?" Sir Ryan sheathes his weapons and poisons. "Rare is it to meet one of such strength and power. So tell us, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:43 am

The White Knight takes off his battle helmet and replied: "I think you know me already." To Sir Ryan's surprise it was his old friend Lieutenant Le whose now been promoted to Captain. "It's been awhile hasn't it Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: RE: Something's wrong in the castle!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:49 am

"No way...Le?! You are a captain now I see. Congrats." Sir Ryan was surprised to see his old friend and ally. "It has been too long. What the hell was that thing man?! By the powers, I have not met a creature like that since the last time I was with you." He had a dark look on his face. "What has happened since the last time we met? Oh and...uh..this is quite embarrassing, but I have the uh....not of assassination, your assassination, from one of the other high guards, i dont know who. Here you go...sorry for all the attempts. Guy has got to get some money." He gives the note to Captain Le. "This is a topsy turvy world we are in Le. It looks like it is going to get worse."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:11 am

"The creature you just face was Dark Dragon Knight. An immature Dark Knight equivalent to a Page that just recently emerged from its' host. Usually they don't stray too far from its' master, it was probably a rogue, either its' master must have died in battle or the rogue itself killed its' master. Either way, a rogue Dark Knight was spotted in Corpavale and I must report this to High Guard Command. As for what I was up to since last we met: been eliminating/chasing after Dark Knights across my homeland, hosting parties for kingdoms to the Commonwealth (as for the assassination, I forgive you), and Command has reassign me to investigate Dark Knight activity in Corpavale. With possible Dark Knight activities it's probably will going to get worse."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Lady Tia has a flashback on her dreams. White knight in dreams. White knight here. White knight collaborating with Sir Ryan, who's helping Frozen Sparrow and Burning Tiger. Leads to.... Confusion. Meaning... Probably not good. Lady Tia snapped out of it. Now that she had her strength, her senses, and her Gift back, she could try to escape.

I can't risk whistling for Speedrain... That'll draw too much unwanted attention. She heard squacks and cawing above her. That was it. The crows. Sending probes into their minds, she asked them to help her create a diversion by attacking the group. They agreed, and as all 57 of them swooped down and started attacking, she fled with that normal unbelievable speed of hers.

About 3.2 miles away from the group, Lady Tia was still running. But a slightly large person in a black cloak and sorcerer's hat, stepped into her path at the last second, making her rebound off him to the ground. She had no time. No idea that the sorcerer had been waiting for her, already chanting the spell that he needed. He grabbed the front of Lady Tia's tunic to finish the spell. A black air surrounded her then, making her feel... Nothing. That was it. She just couldn't feel anymore. Her hazel eyes turned overcast gray, and she slumped to the ground right at the sorcerer's feet.

Taking an empty bottle from within his cloak. He summoned the black air. It contained Lady Tia's soul.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:25 pm

While the crows attacked the group, Captain Le saw that Lady Tia made a break for it and cast a Deflection Spell to ward off the birds. Captain Le then ran after Lady Tia and Sir Ryan followed after.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Sparrow face-palmed herself as she realized who the White Knight was. "I was so close, goddam-" She started to say, but her words were cut short as she saw that Lady Tia had escaped. She fumed with anger. "I'm not letting them get away this time." Her eyes started to glow a bright light blue and the ground beneath slowly started to turn into ice. Tiger saw what was happening. And he knew what it was. "Marissa! Don't!" He shouted out her real name to her, as if it would've had some or any effect on her. But no, Sparrow simply chuckled as the ice was spreading faster now across the entire forest. It crept over the rest of the party's feet and trapped them in her icy spell. She screamed out in rage and Tiger merely shook his head. He ran over to the rest of the party, himself not getting trapped for his footsteps scorched the ground whenever he stepped.

[Ionno what to do anymore haha. Roleplayer's block?]
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

As Captain Le's and Sir Ryan's feet were trapped in ice, they turned around and saw who cast it. Captain Le cast an incineration spell to set Sir Ryan's feet free and then incant a replication spell to make a copy of himself.

"Ryan, take my replica with you, there are still Dark Knights in the area. Lady Tia is the only one who trusts you completely find her and set her straight."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:49 pm

The sorcerer who had taken Lady Tia's soul, was apart of an organization called VORA. Nobody knew what it stood for. It was just how it was. VORA. VORA was an organization that had no set location, for they never stayed put in one place. Working to get rid of people in their way, it took months to plan an operation. Their latest plan was to hire people to get rid of Lady Tia, and replace her with her twin sister Tara. The leader of VORA raised Tara just for this purpose. Just because she could, and because she had wanted revenge on the parents of Tia and Tara.

Everyone called the leader of VORA by the name of Sparkele. Not really anyone knew what she looked like for she always wore a black and bright yellow mask in the shape of two sparks. Her short black pixie cut was spiky at the ends. When she first heard of the adventures of Lady Tia of Tsivilis, she put ideas in Tara's head that her parents had abandoned her long ago, and she should take it out on her sister. Hence the start of the long planning of Lady Tia's kidnapping. The sorcerer was just one part of it.
By now, the sorcerer had long left the scene, leaving behind Lady Tia's souless body and taking the soul with him. He left behind a scroll with the insignia of Sparkelle. A black spark outlined in yellow surrounded by a dark blue cloud.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:26 pm

As Sir Ryan and the replica of Captain Le fled after Lady Tia, Captain Le turn and recant the Incineration Spell on his feet and set off a Flash Bomb to distract the other party members so he can escape.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:39 pm

A girl on the ground of what seemed to be a forest, opened her eyes. She knew her name, and she was all there, but there seemed to be something missing. Something... Important. She struggled to get to her feet. A force seemed to want her to stay down. Her legs buckled from under her. If you could get a glimpse of the girl's face, you would see that her complexion was stark white, and her eyes had no light; no feeling. Just dull, and cloudiness.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Sir Ryan saw Lady Tia on the ground. He grabbed her and lifted her onto his shoulder. He then ran back to the palace infirmary, he was worried about what had happened, her eyes lost their usual sight. For all he knew, she was dead. With that thought he ran even faster back to the infirmary. For the first time, he prayed for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:15 pm

As Sir Ryan hasten to the Palace Infirmary, replica Captain Le always stayed 20ft. from him to make sure they weren't followed by Dark Knights.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:38 pm

[[ Lol. Plans ruined. Time to fix it!!! ]]

Tara saw Lady Tia being admitted into the palace infirmary. She was shocked. Tch! Sir Ryan! And I hired him, too! That traitor!... Nobody messes with mine and Sparkele's plans! Tara's hazel eyes turned yellow. It was time for her to step in. She had found her "toy" for today; a puzzle. One of her favorites. A challenge that she would enjoy to the very last second. She smiled a slow, feline-like smile. Her cloud earrings felt cold. Perfect. A storm was just about to start.

Lady Tia was powerful. That she knew. But who else would be perfect to get rid of her once and for all, except for a twin? Being the twin would mean that she would be just as strong... Or stronger. Already, from the first glimpse she got of Lady Tia being carried into the infirmary, let Tara read her twin like a book. She found that Lady Tia had not discovered all of her powers. That gave Tara the upperhand for now.

Conjouring up a shield that could probably rival Sir Namort, she added electricity and mist to it. She walked into the infirmary, her shield extending out to Lady Tia, so that the only people inside the shield were Tia and herself. Lifting Lady Tia into her arms, Tara went to the balcony and stepped onto a platform of what looked like solid mist. Before she left, she cast a powerful memory loss spell on all the people in the surrounding area, so they would forget what just happened. Tara flew off on her mist platform still carrying Lady Tia.

Locating Frozen Sparrow and Burning Tiger, she dumped Lady Tia in front of them. "I trust that you two can take her away from here. Sparkele won't be happy if any of us fail." With that, she flew off back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:16 am

Up until now, Emrik had been completely oblivious to what was happening, for he was sleeping off a few wounds in the infirmary. He only awoke after Tara left, but he had a feeling that something was wrong. Bah, they think they can do something without me? Let me just grab my sword... The king got up from his bed and left the infirmary, now heading for his room in the palace. Hmm... Maybe I should wear my Kire disguise, seeing as Tia would surely send me away...
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 am

As Tara left and cast that memory loss spell, the replica Captain Le remained unaffected and also left to report this to the real Captain Le.

[The replica was unaffected because the it was only a copy. And since it's a copy it cannot be killed or harmed unless the original is hurt. This copy was specifically created to distract Dark Knights off Sir Ryan's trail back to the Palace Infirmary.]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

"Lady Tia" mumbled to herself when she returned to the palace. She was getting tired of all the encouragement from the palace workers to get her to practice her glaive. Apparently the real Lady Tia did glaive practice every morning in the courtyards or something.

This is only a minor difficulty. Nothing and nobody is going to get in the way of what I want.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:48 am

Frozen Sparrow was not surprised when Lady Tia appeared in front of her and Burning Tiger. Tiger scoffed as muttered softly to himself, "Why are we doing Sparkele's bidding, Sparrow?" The girl nearly had a fit but proceeded not to injure her comrade. "You know, it's not just Sparkele's bidding we're doing. it's VORE'S too. Or VOLE. Whatever the hell they are, they're rich. And if this plan goes accordingly, we'll be the richest in Corpavale. You got that?" She glanced down again at Lady Tia and gently put her hand on top of her head. The bandit girl grunted slightly, for this trick took alot of enerygy from her. Sparrow's hand started to glow a bright light blue and soon after a matter of seconds Lady Tia was frozen. "There. Now she'll shut up. Let's get going." Tiger proceeded to do Sparrow's bidding without any complaints and/or comments.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:04 am

After settling yet again at a new temporary location for VORA, Sparkele looked through a crystal ball. [[ yeah, cliche, I know. -_-]] Smiling a feline smile much like Tara's, she viewed the events. Frozen Sparrow had frozen Lady Tia. Though she needn't had to, it was a satisfying touch anyway; the sorcerer who took Lady Tia's soul was about to arrive; Tara was happily destroying Lady Tia's fierce, yet helpful reputation. All was falling neatly into her lap just as she wanted it to. The only complications were two men: Sir Ryan and a white armored knight she knew not of.

Now to wait for Frozen Sparrow and Burning Tiger. And then to deal with my dearest Lady Tia, giving her back her soul only to tell her the truth- everything. I'll enjoy administering sweet, sweet pain.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:25 am

Back in the Forest of Amskir, Captain Le was talking to seven other men, all wearing identical uniforms with the same crest as the Captain's armor.

Sergeant: "Sir, we finished our analysis on the Dark Dragons. It appears to be heading towards the west probably back to where they came from."

Corporal: "We also found traces of possible space time disturbances around the forest."

Captain Le: "Sergeant, can you pinpoint the location of where they might be heading?"

Sergeant: "Yes sir. I've concluded that the Dark Dragons will be heading towards a ship, maybe a harbor perhaps."

Captain Le: "Hmm..."

Just then the replica came back to the original explaining what had transpired, then disappeared.

Captain Le: " Corporal, get on the com, request to High Guard Command that we need additional forces and transportation to these coordinates here. Sergeant, I want you and Corporal Jenkins as soon as he's done, Lancer Bushower, Sergeant Cruz, and Lancer Tran and pursue the Dark Dragons. Do not engage them until reinforcements arrive. I'll take Stackhouse and Burnett to Levra."

And the party splits.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:49 am

When Tara had used the memory loss spell, Duchess Miracle had been in the infirmary. Now, the half-elf went around as usual, doing her duties as the head palace healer. She paused. Is there something I'm forgetting...?
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:32 pm

Captain Le and the two Lancers arrived in Levra. They walked to Temple and along the way the people on the streets were looking at them suspiciously not because of the arrival but of their clothing.

Elsewhere the Sergeant and his men were pursuing the Dark Knights.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:17 am

It didn't take too long for Emrik to fetch his sword, and as soon as he did he merely wandered around the palace, hoping he could find someone to give him an idea for a random quest. "Hey, anybody here?" He said, looking around anxiously. At this point he was regretting his choice to not sneak away as Kire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next