Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Crove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CroveTheLostBeing

CroveTheLostBeing

I am Crove Empty
PostSubject: I am Crove   I am Crove Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Hello, my name is "Crove". I was asked to sign up for this by my cousin "Duchess Miracle"... Uhhh, my main weapons is a longsword, and longbow. I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either. I'm not a noble, but I'm not a peasant either. I wouldn't know, since I have no family... Not anymore anyway. They killed themselves when I was 8, and left me with everything they had in their will. We were never close, they were so secretive. Nobody knows what their status was either.

My companion is a male, brown horse, named Twister. Hmmm, I guess you could say nobody ever knows what I'm thinking or feeling. Ha! I don't even know what I'm thinking or feeling half the time. So yeah.

Anyway, when I was 10, I sold the house that my parents left me. Too many bad memories. I sold the furniture too. Got a great amount for them too. Not that it matters anyway. The only things that I kept were small, valuable family heirlooms that I could carry in a bag with me. Along with those were spare clothes, all the money that I had, and a happy picture of my parents when they were younger. After that I traveled to Golara, and lived there and earned money until I turned 13 and a half. When I was that age, I came back to Corpavale, and bought a shop in Levra. That's where I live now.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

I am Crove Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Crove   I am Crove Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Greetings Crove, I am Captain Le. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
CroveTheLostBeing

CroveTheLostBeing

I am Crove Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Crove   I am Crove Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:17 pm

*grins* Nice to meet you too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Crove Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Crove   I am Crove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down