Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not alone. Am I?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

I'm not alone. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm not alone. Am I? Obliv01B
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Taking a few wary steps in, Frozen Sparrow knew that she was home. The desolate floor, the lush green of the tree leaves, the peeling of the dry bark were all sights that she neared her own camp. She looked back up at the flourishing leaves and scowled. Summer was nearing. It wasn't her favorite season, as her name obviously implied. Sparrow was more of a winter person. She liked to see the animals hide, the leaves wither away to nothing and the villagers huddled up in their homes. Nobody would dare trek into the forest in the middle of dead winter, as their life expectancy would surely drop. Shrugging, the bandit sighed as she dropped her hood and trudged farther into the heart of the forest. The paths were untrodden and clean, until she hacked away the branches and leaves with her trusty longsword. The branches fell down with one swoop of her weapon and bothered a small weasel that was resting on the floor. It looked back up at whoever had caused it to fall and quickly saw Sparrow. Sparrow shook her head and quickly shooed away the weasel from any more harm. Although Sparrow wasn't kind to humans, she was particularly gentle to animals. They weren't as rash and annoying as her fellow species. And she didn't mind their company. As she walked further in, she almost reached her camp. A couple of dead leaves fell to the floor and her footsteps left snow trails that quickly melted in the scorching sun.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Her tracks suddenly stopped and she realized what she was doing here. Hunting for Sir Ryan. Sparrow needed some answers and fast. Drawing her longsword, she decided to search around the forest. Searching the areas near her camp, the bandit suspected that he wouldn't dare go to her camp, but more likely around it somewhere. Breathing out an anxious sigh, her breath seemed to be as cool as ice itself.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:15 am

Sir Ryan was sitting in a tree overlooking Sparrow's camp. He was sleeping quietly while his sword was out. He murmured a little as he heard someone breathe out a sigh nearby. He woke slightly, saw no one, and went back to sleeping. He was still very troubled about what happened at the tavern. He sighs and continues sleeping.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:48 am

After a mental conversation with Sir Daniel, Lady Tia went out into the Forest of Amskir in search of the Frozen Sparrow, and Sir Ryan. She was still in disguise as a blonde, completely oblivious to the fact that she forgot to remove it. A bandage was wrapped around her shoulder, courtesy to the tavern owner, and she had drunk an herbal remedy for drowsiness (also courtesy to the tavern owner). Her movements through the forest were slightly slower than she would have preferred, but it would have to do. Lady Tia wasn't in any real hurry, but it squeezed her heart to move slower than she was used to.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Hearing a gentle stir of leaves in a tree, her head cocked suddenly towards the tree. Looking at it, she saw no one. But looking down at its shadow, she could make out a bare glimpse of the assassin. Now I got you. Stalking her prey, she decided to wait out as she heard another slow rustle of leaves coming from the distance. A stray bandit, perhaps? They all knew to stay away from these parts of the woods, unless they had something of dire importance to attend to. But then again, Frozen Sparrow would've killed them anyway. Still clutching her sword, it shone brightly in the sunlight and particles of ice seemed to be melting off of it.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

Sir Ryan was having a nightmare about his childhood. A childhood he left behind long ago. His parents were murdered before his eyes, he was stained with their blood. And then suddenly he was swimming in a sea of blood. His many victims were staring at him, including Lady Tia and Frozen Sparrow. He woke up sweating and tears welling in his eyes. He wiped them dry and decided to head out again. He headed for a distant cave and set up bear traps, poison arrows, and pit spikes after he got in. He then proceeded deep in the tunnel and decided to wait until nightfall to return back to his home. He kept his sword out. And he watched the outside.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:13 am

Her pale brown eyes followed the assassin as he woke up suddenly in a rush. She stared intently and thought about what he had gone through. A bad dream, perhaps? She shook the thoughts away from her and continued to watch as he laid traps. Thinking about the consequences between entering the cave or not, she continue to lay at her position and wait for a better opportunity.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

And as nightfall came he exited the cave in shadow. He was pretty sure no one was following him so he traveled in the open, sheathing all his weapons and walking in the night breeze. Since it was dark he had the advantage of shadow travel. He kept a wary ear out though, for the creatures of the night have come out. He kept out his crossbow this time, for quick shooting and running. He wasn't scared..just a bit nervous. He had a long way to go before getting back home.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

As she moved slowly through the forest, Lady Tia tripped over a rock and stumbled into a large bush and through the other side. She let out a string of soft curses as she lay on the forest floor. Jeez, I hate going slow! But it's not like I'm looking for a fight, I just wanna straighten things out right now. I hope.. Ugh, the bandage is slipping. Maybe I should have went to the palace first, but Duchess Miracle would have kept me there for a week...

A throbbing was beginning to form in her shoulder. Her energy was fading rapidly away since she was hurt, and the way Lady Tia's luck was going at the moment, she stumbled on a rock again. Clutching a low tree branch, she sank down to catch her breath, and to check her bandage. Blood was seeping through. She decided to change herself back to her normal, long blue hair self. It turned it out that it took even more of Lady Tia's energy, so she fell asleep at the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not alone. Am I?   I'm not alone. Am I? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not alone. Am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Bandit Camp :: Forest of Amskir-
Jump to: