Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren

Go down 
+2
Duchess Miracle
thedanman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Empty
PostSubject: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Heyyyy...! I'm Sir Dan(iel) or Taren! (I FINALLY JOINED!) My main weapon is a sword... I can use any type of sword as long as I can swing it. My archery skills are.. good enough Razz So yeeeaaah. I have a midnight blue female dresier named Thornrise. She's pretty nice to people most of the time except when she's cranky and hungry. So if she's in a "what-the-eff-do-you-want" mood, you better have some carrots or oats with you.

You can usually find me in the palace, or around Levra, unless I'm called out. I'm 15, and I've been living in the palace for about 5 years, ever since my dad got himself killed in battle (my mom died giving birth). I've known Lady Tia since we were three, so if you wanna know secrets~, just come to me~(JK JK, don't kill me Tia!) Sometimes, I help the pages and squires train. They're really interesting. Actually, I should be a squire right now... But since my dad taught me everything he knew, and the weapons master has been training me since I was 10, I don't need to do squire training... So I guess I'm already a Knight.

I love reading in the library.. ~♥️... I have the Gift, so ahahaha. It's useful, but I'm NOWHERE near Sir Namort's level. Nobody is. Razz

Last edited by thedanman on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm

OMG! HIIIIII! It's soooo nice to have new members hereeee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Omholycrackers! Hi Sir Daniel!!! Very Happy Great to have you on the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Welcome, Sir Dan(iel), to this glorious kingdom!
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:45 am

Hey, Sir Daniel! What the eff is with the "so if you wanna know secrets~, just come to me" DDD: I don't care even if you are "JK". You aren't spilling anything! D:<
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of......Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

Welcome sir. If you need a mercenary go to Lady Tia and ask for me. Of course should you bother me or cause me trouble, we may get some bad blood. Either than that you can find me at the Golden Star Spear at night. Just look for a cloaked figure. By the way, watch yourself in the Forest...strange things are starting to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Bah. Sir Daniel can take care of himself. His skills are almost to my level. I've been training longer though. Razz So he hasn't beaten me yeeeettttt~♥️ And Sir Ryan, that "bad blood" that you speak of if you and Sir Daniel don't get along... Just so you know, you'll have to go through me first. (:<
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Hahaha, Lady Tia's right. I think I'm pretty capable of taking care of myself. (: *ruffles Lady Tia's long blue hair*
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Hmmp. Strange things are nothing to be worried about, Sir Ryan, if this "Knight" is truly at a Knight at all. But I doubt his power. Trepass the Bandit Camp and you'll be sorry.

-Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:43 pm

*chuckles* I can vouch for him, Frozen Sparrow. But you are right to be wary. Even though he is loyal and trustworthy, he is observant, and that usually gets him into trouble... >_>
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Heeheehee. *hides her face behind her hand to stifle her giggles*
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:14 pm

*bows to Frozen Sparrow* I will not trespass onto your camp unless absolutelt neccessary.

*to all* I hope you and I can become friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren   Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Dan(iel) of...... Taren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Intoduction to Corpavale :: Kingdom Residents-
Jump to: