Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Stephanie of Manila

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airavine
Rookie
Rookie
Airavine

Lady Stephanie of Manila Empty
PostSubject: Lady Stephanie of Manila   Lady Stephanie of Manila Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Hello, I am Lady Stephanie of Manila. My nickname is Airavine or Air because I love to be outside exploring the unknown plus, it sounds much more better! I have just moved from Golara and settled in Corpavale. For a mage half knight, I'm pretty much a beginner and in training. I'm still exploring the kingdom of what's on top, down below, and the sides of the alleys. I probably sound like a low class, but my family has been content in luxury throughout life and we aren't greedy, if you know what I mean. When I was 7, my parents motivated me into becoming a healer, but I wanted to fight also. I taught myself the attacks of a knight, then started to study the different spells of me caelum magus, which means black heaven magic. Of course, I'm still learning about how to control certain spells like aqua orbis, frigus lupus... Hey.. that's a false spell my sister taught me-- no wonder it didn't work!

My red hare horse, Wolfy, has been with me ever since I moved to the palace, but um, a little rough on the edges. I have no dragon yet... but I will soon! Lady Tia of Tsivilis has been oh, so nice to give me a tour of the castle. I don't have much to say. I guess I've forgotten most names, damno, but don't take it as an offense! I think I have a short attention span... Well, I'm thinking not. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, I hope to meet new people and actually try to remember their names. I should go to Sir Namort for magic lessons. Hope I don't forget his name! Oh! I also haven't been on the battlefield yet, but I am afraid that I'm not ready at all. I just need more training... or courage. By the way, I love using Latin words, so if you don't understand any Latin, just ask me ^_-♥️

Lady Stephanie of Manila AiravineWhiteGlow
Back to top Go down
http://airavine.myplaxo.com/

Lady Stephanie of Manila
Page 1 of 1