Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

Location : At least the radius of one roundhouse kick away from you. If I were inside the radius of one roundhouse kick, you wouldn't be reading this.

All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Empty
PostSubject: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 am

Hail, my fine yeomen (and the ladies, of course >.>)! I, Chuck Norris of Texas, have chosen to join this brave group of knights! I bring my valor, my strength, and my ability to dispatch a most painful roundhouse kick to the face at seemingly unnecessary moments! A pleasure to be acquainted with you all
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 am

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

Location : At least the radius of one roundhouse kick away from you. If I were inside the radius of one roundhouse kick, you wouldn't be reading this.

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:50 am

I thank thee, my lady. NOW ARE THERE ANY DEMONS WHO HAVE BEEN TROUBLING YOUR KINGDOM!? I SHALL DISPATCH THEM TO THE NETHERWORLD WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK OR TWO!
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 am

No.. No demons. There are some rogue spidren and centaurs in the Forest of Amskir though... O_O They're easy to spot. They'r the ones wreaking havoc in other creature's territories...
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:26 am

Don't worry my lady, for they shall perish quickly. However, first, I shall neglect my duties, and go to sleep, or, to be more precise, go to wait for the next victim to walk by me.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Oh dear heavens. Who is this bumbling idiot?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Frozen Sparrow, must you always be judgemental of the new members? ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:21 pm

IAMNOTJUDGEMENTAL! D:< I am merely basing my opinion on them on how they introduce themselves, you know.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Hahaahaa. Okay, okay. ^_^" You are not judgemental
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Damn straight I am not xP
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Okaaaaaay... i should make another tavern forum for the Golden Star Spear...
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

*roundhouse kicks Jennifuh for over 9000 damage + critical hit + super-effective* Bumbling idiot? Thou hath insulted me for the last time, KNAVE!

P.S. Lady Tia, I apologize sincerely for dislocating Frozen Sparrow's pancreas with that roundhouse kick. *Hands over 69 gold* That's for repairing the damages (in other words, don't waste it on a hospital bill for Jenn, give it the Janitor who had to wipe her remains off the floor with a mop) x]

P.S.S. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? WHY DOES IT SAY "ROOKIE" ON CHUCK NORRIS's PROFILE? *demands justice*
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

*chuckles softly*

Don't worry, you won't be a rookie for much longer. Just be glad the ranking isn't "noob", but i guess it's just as bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Ack!
Please, legendary knight, do not invoke your wrath upon this innocent kingdom!
We have done nothing to anger you, oh challenger of the gods!
Back to top Go down
Sir Namort
King's Trusted
King's Trusted
Sir Namort

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 am

*murmurs*... I-i don't think the gods would like to be provoked... They can get very n-nasty...
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris9001
Rookie
Rookie
ChuckNorris9001

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 am

My good sirs Malchiore and Namort, thou needst not worry. I hath come only to rid thine fair kingdom of evil. Thus, unless thou art evil, thou needst not fear my wrath. (Unless you upset me like Jenn just did >.>)
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am

Good thing I work for the Crown then... I wouldn't want Chuck Norris out to get me...
Back to top Go down
Sir Namort
King's Trusted
King's Trusted
Sir Namort

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 am

Ahaha.. I'll stay on your good side then.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 am

Sir Norris, if ever you should need anything in your unquestionably noble quests you may always ask for this kingdom's help.
...Not that you need it, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick   All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All hail the good sir Chuck Norris, Knight of the Roundhouse Kick
Page 1 of 1