Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of Levra

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

Streets of Levra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

After a few minutes of tinkering around with the concept of a disguise, his efforts only yielded him with him dying his hair white and wearing tattered traveling clothes. "Bah, should've cut myself for that scar..."

(THAT'S better.)
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 am

Lady Tia had sent the same sparrow to spy on King Emrik III yet again. It came back signaling for the words "white" and "hair". She turned a sickly pale color. He didn't give himself a scar, did he? T_T
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

"Alright, here goes something..." He said as he opened the door to the tavern. As soon as he walked in, however, his usually cheerful exposition quickly faded away as he took on the expression of a man with a sad past. Hah, half of the disguise is changing who you are!
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 am

The sparrows had warned her when the king left the palace. Lady Tia saw him, and cried mentally. T_T Sire, your disguise is too obvious... T_T You should have at least let me prepare one for you... Since she was in disguise herself, she followed the king to the Golden Star Spear tavern. Before she entered, she took a deep breath, and thought... Time to suck it up and be a man! Hyaaa! With that, she entered the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

He decided to do nothing too flashy, all he did was go to the corner of the room and lean back there, observing all that happened. Well, this isn't as fun as I thought... Must. Resist. Urge. To. Reveal. Identity.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 am

Lady Tia was in the Golden Star Spear... disguised as... wait for it... wait... wait... A MAN! She had boy short chestnut hair, one green eye and one blue eye, binding (not that you could see it), a vest (same as the previous), an elbow length sleeved dark blue shirt, with brown breeches, and leather work boots. An illusion pen that the Silver Rogue had given her the year before gave her what would appear to other people to be a scar running down her left forearm, and a cut on her cheek.

Women were staring at her with hungry eyes. She gulped. Oh no... Lady Tia mentally slapped herself. She went to the barkeep and his daughter Luisa to order a mug of mead, and went to sent down at an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 am

Huh, new person walked in, ladies seem to like him... Bah, I should really do something fun, but... Argh, curse the personality I chose for this disguise! Despite these thoughts, the stone cold expression remained on his face. The only change was that he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 am

Lady Tia had earlier changed her voice to a husky one of a boy of at least 16. She was also going by the name Aldin Smythesson, a 17 year old nomad whose parents passed away in a fire when he was 10. With "his voice", he turned down the women offering him drinks politely, with a smile.

Looking across the room she saw a young man staring at "Aldin" seriously. He caught Aldin's eyes and smirked. Oh darn.. The Silver Rogue. He must know it's me already. Well of course he does, nothing gets past him... He sighed as the smirking Silver Rogue made his way over to him, and sat down in the chair across the table.

The Silver Rogue grinned and whispered, "Heh. Y'know, the thought never occured to me that you'd actually disguise yourself as a man one day. Or a young man to be precise... Keeping tabs on King Emrik again to keep him out of trouble?" Aldin turned crimson. "Ah, right on the mark I see. Haha. Don't worry, the rogues won't attack him. They barely even notice him over there in the first place. But His Majesty's disguise is quite... Interesting." Aldin drank his mead.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Must... Do... Something... Interesting... He thought, quickly gettin bored. After a few moments he decided that a drink wouldn't be that bad. After he got one from the barkeep he just returned to his corner. Ugh, I hope something interesting happens soon...
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm

The Silver Rogue smirked. "Come with me, I want to show you something interesting." Aldin got up to join him, but a drunken woman collided into him, and the two crashed to the floor. Aldin, now a crimson red, jumped to his feet holding his hand over his mouth. The Silver Rogue was wide-eyed. Muttering an apology for something that wasn't his fault, Aldin pulled the woman to her feet, and then demanded that he be shown whatever the Silver Rogue had had to show him.

"Wow, he's absolutely amazing!" Aldin gasped at the magnificent horse in front of him. It was a big black stallion, but he had a blond mane. The Silver Rogue said that the stallion could be hers for only 10 gold nobles. "What's his name? I'll definitely buy him!" The stallion was nuzzling Aldin's face.

"Consider it done then. His name is Mirage."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Okay then, let's see if this wont stir anything... Emrik thought as he sat at a nearby table. He then pulled out a small bag that was filled gold, of which he spilled onto the table. "One... Two..." He silently counted as he shifted through the gold.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 pm

As they came back to the bar part of the tavern, Aldin saw what the king was doing. "Tch!" Aldin stared with wide eyes at the spectacle the king was making. Everyone was staring. A few men came up to him saying things like "Golly, what did you sell to gain that much?!", and "Wow, you must have raided something!". Some drunken nobles that were in the tavern laughed. Aldin looked at the Silver Rogue desperately, but he only shrugged in reply.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, I was hoping that someone would try to steal it, but okay. He thought, still shifting through the gold. "I did not raid anything..." He said in a cold voice. "As for what I sold, it's my services with a sword."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Men around the king gasped in shock. T_T Sire... That last remark could be taken into very different meanings.... T_T The Silver Rogue laughed at Aldin's distress, and the idiotic reactions of the men. He said loudly, "C'mon guys, get your minds out of the gutter. It's obvious he mea- Carter! I can see your mind wandering. Nevermind, this is ridiculous... -__-" The men shut up. A few of the women giggled, with their hands covering their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 pm

"Would anyone mind telling me what's so funny?" He asked, drawing out his sword, which was a long katana, and banging it's hilt on the table. "Because I'd very much like to know." ...Ack! What am I thinking? I can't threaten my own people!

((Argh, this forum is getting very laggy for me >_>))
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 am

Sir Ryan entered at that time and drew his two daggers.
"What the hell is going on here?!"
He approached the man with the katana. he prepared his swords and crossbow.
"Are you threatening these innocent people? If you are im afraid im going to have to kill you sir. And trust me, I very much would not to bloody my hands right now"
He walked closer and asked again
"So, are you threatening these people?"
He brought his daggers up in an attack stance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 am

He smirked. Now this could be interesting. "Heh, I probably am, if that's what it looks like." He said, still as cold as ever. "That's what's funny about threats."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 am

"So it may seem..."
Sir Ryan decides enough is enough and attacks by throwing both daggers and pulling a longsword out. He murmurs something and the sword glows dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 am

Acting quickly, Emrik managed to get up quickly enough to use his katana to deflect one of the daggers. The other, however, nicked him on the shoulder. "Heh, not bad. What's your name, anyways?" He asked, readying his sword in front of him.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:13 am

"Me? My name is Sir Ryan. I'm a contract assassin, as well as a spy. I also know many poisons and equipped them to my weapons. I suggest heading towards the infirmary now. That poison on the dagger should take effect in one hour. It will knock you out cold. Hmm....From your quick reaction you must be a champion at least. What is your name and what business do you have here? I'm not afraid to kill you but everyone deserves a chance."
He takes out a bag of powder.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 am

"I'm known as Kire the Shadow Sword, I'm a mercenary." He said, taking a quick glance at his wound. I've got a lot of explaining to do later... "As for my business, I am simply passing by."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 am

"Kire, hmm....well met. Now seriously, go find some help. I'm done here. You have 55 minutes until you are knocked out cold for a good 5 days. Upon which you will be under my care. Now I have a nickname, The Torturer. I would give you a first hand glance but i'm letting you go. Threaten these people again and i will slowly torture you to death"
Sir Ryan sheathed his sword, picked up both daggers. He paused before going and said, "Oh and if you happen to know Lady Tia, tell her the King is off again, somewhere. I believe his name was Emrik or something. Your name is similar though, yet i never figured a king for a person to go undercover. Heh, well goodbye." He then left into the darkness once more.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 am

...That's it? He thought as he sheathed his sword. I lose myself for a minute and threaten my people and all I get is a nick on my shoulder? Emrik sat back down and counted through his gold again. Had to be the most fun I had in forever! Oh well, few more minutes and I'll go see to having this wound healed... He thought. He stuck around for ten more minutes before leaving the tavern.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

Aldin had watched the whole thing, speechless, and unable to move. Sir Ryan is so going to be on my bad side again. Better catch up to him. But first... Aldin followed the king out of the tavern and approached him. He drew out a little pouch and held it out to the king. "Medicine. Gets rid of poison and heals the wound." He turned away to follow Sir Ryan but not before he whispered words that only King Emrik could hear. "Tch! Idiot king...! I'm not going to be responsible for that wound." With that, Aldin scurried after Sir Ryan.

Catching up to Sir Ryan, Lady Tia still disguised as "Aldin" leapt in front of him. With an aura of flaming anger, he looked at Sir Ryan with a scary calm menace. "Sir Ryan... How many times must you be on my bad side?" Short pause of dark laughter. "First it was the army that was supposed to have reached Fort Polysfer, Then you tried to kill me, now it's what happened in the tavern." Aldin was now practically shouting at Sir Ryan. "Do you realize what you've just done?!" The young man with the diferent colored eyes continued to glare at Sir Ryan.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 am

"No I do not, but if some random stranger goes off, threatening innocents, i will not stand for it. Oh don't tell me THAT was the king....aw crap...." He sighs and decides to just head on home. He walks past Lady Tia and runs into the darkness back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Levra   Streets of Levra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Levra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Levra :: Streets of Levra-
Jump to: