Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.

Go down 
+2
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Malchiore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Empty
PostSubject: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:04 am

...Well, I might.
I'll have some Vanilla Coke when I'm done with my Diet Pepsi
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 am

*shakes my head* -____- *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Ewwwww diet soda tastes terrible >__< I can't believe why my old english teacher was addicted to em.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 pm

w00t!!! You're talking about Ms. Taylor, right? Very Happy And idk what you're talking about, diet soda tastes just fine. Except for diet 7-up and sprite
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 pm

of course I am! 8D
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Yeah... She was great. (:
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Ahh, good times, good times. So whachadoing now? o 3o
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 pm

I was playing Tales of Phantasia. I finally got waaaay further. I wouldn't have if I wasn't looking at a walkthrough online. XPPP
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:03 pm

LOL. Very nice. I love walkthroughs and the people who make 'em. But I don't think they have lives o wo
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:11 pm

They probably have lives. They might just have a lot of free time on their hands. ^_^ They are helpful people with a lot of free time.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Very helpful :3 Lol.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Hmmm... If they don't have lives... Then. Fail! XD
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am

xD Its all good. Sigh so boring Mad My spring break isnt that fun so far.....i wish i could hang out with that one guy x___x BUT he's like 5 years older than me. oops. Mad
Back to top Go down
Airavine
Rookie
Rookie
Airavine

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Same here, but it seems i cant do anything about it o_O and my friend is in horrible pain after surgery o_O
Back to top Go down
http://airavine.myplaxo.com/
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 am

I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Theultimatecard
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:15 am

AHAHAHA! That's hilarious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Airavine
Rookie
Rookie
Airavine

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

That's some card.. o_O
Back to top Go down
http://airavine.myplaxo.com/
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.   I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I find that drinking diet soda and then drinking regular soda makes the soda tase better.
Page 1 of 1