Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Seemingly Empty?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Seemingly Empty?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm

A girl of about 16 walked into the Bandit Camp. She wore a black cloak with a silver clasp in the shape of a skull with ruby eyes. A silver colored shirt underneath a black tunic , and black breeches with calf high black leather boots set off her look. Dark red hair in a long plait down her back that reached her waist complimented the pale color of her face. One hand was always on her dagger at her belt. Cold hazel eyes that darted to and fro missed nothing of the camp. It has been a while since I last came here to the Bandit Camp. I wonder how Maude is doing. Yes, I'll drop by while I'm here.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Frozen Sparrow sighed as she walked out of the Bandit Camp, her boots making a "click-black" sound as they hit the wood of the bridge. The bridge separated the camp from the rest of the forest, the two being in separated in the first place by a huge, gaping river. The girl's sword with hung on her back sling, covered in dried blood. Holding a bag of gold pieces, she jingled it as she walked out and started off towards her own camp. Stopping in her tracks, she spotted an unknown girl walking towards the camp. Who is this? I've...never, I mean, haven't seen her for a while...but it doesn't hurt to be defensive. With her left hand still clutching the bag, Sparrow wielded her long sword with her free hand, the sword aimed at the girl. "What is your business here?! She asked, protective of the Camp. Although it wasn't hers, or she wasn't a part of it, she still was somewhat loyal.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 pm

The dark-red haired girl's eyes flicker between you and her friends home. When she realizes who you are, her eyes twinkle in amusement in a friendly gaze with only the tiniest spark of wariness. She smiles at you, winks, and puts a finger to her lips. You see next to her a familiar looking dresier horse with a beautiful dark brown coat and a ruby colored mane. The horse looks at you with friendly amusement as well. The girl says "I told you I had bandit friends, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 pm

"Pfft." The girl lowered her sword and stood straight up. Shaking her head, she asked, "Do you really need a disguise?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

It's fun to go in disguise. I'm good, right? You couldn't even tell it was me at first. ^_^ And you can never be too careful. Especially in this place. Just 'cause I have friends and connections here, doesn't mean that everyone will be friendly towards a noble waltzing into camp.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm

"Of course they don't. They're bandits." Frozen Sparrow scoffed at her slight ignorance. Putting the sword back in her sling, she turned back to Lady Tia. Deciding to joke around, she asked playfully, as if she actually didn't know who this was. "So, what's your name, miss?" Her voice was exaggerated, as if she was a traveling actress in a traveling band of performers, those that weren't uncommon and occasionally passed through the Forest.

[[ Ok, confusion. Are you supposed to roleplay like you're writing a book, or your post is what you're saying? Cause you're switching between the both of them and its kinda hard for me to tell >___< ]]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Lady Tia tried hard not to laugh. Really she did. But she couldn't conatin it. "Hahaha. My name is Tia of the Griffin Blade's."

[[The last one could have been both. O_o I forgot to put quotes.]]
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm

"Well, Tia of the Griffin Blade's, I am Frozen Sparrow, a bandit in these parts of the woods. Well, not THESE parts, but you get my point." She mocked a long and exaggerated bow towards the girl. Sparrow then stood up and burst into laughter. But now I better find out what Tia was really here for. Although she tried to be serious, her look seemed like she was still joking around. "So, really, what are you here for? Just to visit?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Lady Tia laughed wih the Frozen Sparrow. "Ah, yes. I have a childhood friend that lives in that cabin over there." She points to Frozen Sparrow's right. "Her name is Maude. She's really great, y'know. Today happens to be her birthday, so I came to celebrate with her." Ladt Tia smiles at you.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

The girl smiled and nodded in empathy. Growing up, her only friend was Burning Tiger and the bandit camp they grew up in didn't really celebrate birthdays. They revered as just another year older and another year of fighting experience. Seeing that Sparrow didn't really have much to do, she figured that celebrating a birthday would be a better use of time then just lazing around and killing anything that moves in her territory. Shrugging, she asked, "Maude? I think I know her. Mind if I tag along?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Lady Tia's smile widened. She waved to indicate that the Frozen Sparrow should follow her to the cabin. When she knocked, a young woman with startling green eyes and short black hair opened up. Her eyes and expression were guarded as she demanded to know who the two young women before her were. Lady Tia laughed with amusement. "Ah, come off it Maude. You can't tell it's me? I'm wearing the cloak with the clasp you gave me, for Mithros' sake! Ah. This is Frozen Sparrow. We came to celebrate your birthday!" Maude's expression and voice turned into mock sarcasm, as her eyes sparkled. "Gee. I didn't know I had to tell it was you every time. Well, I'm glad you came! C'mon in!"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Undisclosed to Public

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 am

Meanwhile a figure cloaked in darkness starts walking the bridge. In the figure's hand is a note saying "Your new target is a lady named Maude." The figure thinks "Well one of Lady Tia's friends. This ought to be interesting". The figure said, "Darkian stay here, this job is going to be hard. Especially if Lady Tia paid a visit today." Then the figure drew a crossbow and disappeared. The figure's laugh echoed through out the camp. The figure yelled, "I am coming for you, be prepared!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 am

Sparrow smiled as she approached Maude. Saying nothing, she realized that something about her was definitely familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. What the? DAMMIT. Her eyes widened as she heard a faint laugh echo through the camp. She pulled out her longsword in defense and walked outside of Maude's cabin. "This was my kill!" She lied, as if to distract him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:30 am

The Gift and her sixth sense given by the Mother Goddess herself made Lady Tia's arms shiver with goosebumps. The musical voice of the Mother Goddess rang through her mind. A friend is out to kill a friend. He needn't be killed, for it is with no ill intention that he goes about. The Death God does not want the body of either yet, so hide her.
Lady Tia sighed internally. It must be Sir Ryan. The Frozen Sparrow walked back into the cabin. Maude and Lady Tia both turned to look at Frozen Sparrow as Lady Tia opened her mouth. "It would be hard to explain, but since there's probably no time anyway, I'll only say one thing. I'm taking Maude out of here, if you wish to come with us, come. But if you don't want to, it's perfectly understandable." By the time she was done talking, Maude had thrown stuff into a large bag that had already been filled with her valuables. It now contained clothes. Maude was ready, so she and Lady Tia fled out through a side window. Lady Tia mounted Maude and her bag onto Rubycrusher and told the horse to get her to the palace as quickly as possible and have her wait in the lady knight's quarters. Tobe would be waiting to show her.
Using her Gift, she cleansed the cabin of all traces of Maude, herself, and the Frozen Sparrow. The cabin now appeared to be unused for a while. Not waiting for the frozen Sparrow's decision, Lady Tia moved swiftly to catch up to Maude and Rubycrusher.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Undisclosed to Public

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:36 am

The figure appeared on the rooftop across Maude's house. "So this is where she lives huh....it seems to be unused...strange. I heard someone over here too." The figure sees Frozen Sparrow. "Ah...Miss Sparrow....might as well test my aim"

*pulls out crossbow and puts poison on the bold* "This ought to knock her out for a few days"

*shoots bolt at Sparrow* "This is why birds are easy, they never pay attention!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 am

Looking back at the cabin, it looked empty and unused. She shook her head, unsure and slightly angry at Lady Tia. She knew this was coming. Did she drag me along just for this? I can't trust her. Or anybody else for that matter. But then again, I didn't trust them to begin with. Pfft. She must of used her Gift. Obviously noting that the noble fled with her bandit friend, Sparrow felt feelings of abandonment. Coming here for a birthday celebration, she didn't expect for an assassination attempt as well. And she sure didn't expect her companions to leave her as well. Now I have to deal with this fool..

Looking back at her opponent, she scoffed. Sir Ryan seemed too easy of a target as well, but Frozen Sparrow wouldn't waste her time hunting something that served little or no purpose to her. "Hmmp. So this is the infamous Sir Ryan. At long last, we meet." She said, her head turned up to the rooftop that he currently perched upon. Mocking him, she started to walk several steps, trying to get a better view of this mysterious assassin. "I dunno about you, but I look forward to this duel." Studying his attack style might prove useful later.

Her lips formed a scowl as her dark eyes watched him pull out his crossbow. After hearing his remark about her nickname, she burst out into laughter. Watching him poison his bolt, she started to say, "You know, birds are quite attentive. They know when you're about to sneak up on them." She dodged the bolt with ease.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:11 am

Damn. A peaceful celebration would have been nice. Assassination attempt? Jeez, and at the last minute the Mother Goddess had decided to tell me, too. Lady Tia saw to it that Rubycrusher brought Maude to the palace safely, and Tobe brought her to her quarters. She herself did not go into her rooms, but ran back out into the night to get Speedrain. Too bad they left Frozen Sparrow at the camp, but she had had to listen to the Mother Goddess' words immediately. Speedrain flew with incredible quiet speed to the bandit camp. That's it. After this, I'm dragging Frozen Sparrow to a tavern with me and Maude. Can't go to the Silver Arrow since it's closed, so we'll have to go to the sister tavern. The Golden Star Spear. But at least it's protected, like the Silver Arrow. My treat. Someone should benefit from tonight... Lady Tia and Speedrain continued to fly off in the direction of the Frozen Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Undisclosed to Public

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 am

Sir Ryan draws a dagger. He smiles Twisted Evil.
"So this the Frozen Sparrow that Lady Tia talks about so highly. I must say, i expected you to be a bit.....taller."
He laughs at her and says,
"Well Sparrow, are you fast?"

*Disappears and reappears with the knife at Sparrow's throat*

"Or are you really blind to the darkness around you? Tell me where Maude is or you get a taste of my special poison. And believe me, i wouldnt want to harm your pretty face Sparrow. Come now tell me."

He starts to cover their battleground in darkness. He pulls out a short sword with his other hand.

*laughs* "You are a joke. You hear me yet you cannot stop me. Interesting u can dodge a bolt but not me. Darkness consumes all. You wanted a duel? You have to fight me in the darkness." *laughs again, echoing through out the darkness*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 am

Below her, Lady Tia saw the bandit camp start to go into complete darkness. She thought that Sir Ryan needed a lesson in tactics. She used her Gift to disguise her voice as Maude's. As she did, she drew out a crystal that gives the bearer light, and nobody else. She leapt off of the back of Speedrain after telling him to wait for her right outside the camp. The landing was smooth, and quiet, without the tiniest of sound. Up ahead she saw Sir Ryan and the Frozen Sparrow.

Laughing loudly using Maude's voice, it rang in all directions. She was wearing a black cloak that Maude had given her, with the hood pulled up, just in case Sir Ryan could see through the darkness. "I am Maude. I suggest you let the Frozen Sparrow go now. If I'm not mistaken, your target would be me, and not her. Not that you would catch me long enough to kill, but what fun would there be if you did something to the Frozen Sparrow? I might have to get serious then." Lady Tia gave a soft laugh. Without an inkling of detection of her movement, she ran and knocked Sir Ryan's weapons away from him. She kicked him in the stomach with all her strength, sending him flying back several feet. Grabbing Frozen Sparrow's arm, she thrust the glowing crystal into her hand. Whispering to her she said, "As you can see, this gives the bearer light and nobody else. Keep it if you wish, but run straight through the entrance to the camp, and you'll find a familiar dragon. Wait for me there. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Undisclosed to Public

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 am

Sir Ryan flew towards Maude's house. He used the darkness to cushion his crash. He removed the darkness to reveal the entire bandit camp surrounding him. He surrounds the area in darkness again and crosses the bridge. He mounts his steed and says, "Darkian, it seems we have failed....Only one person knows how to defeat me and my darkness.....Lady Tia.....hmph its to be expected..Tia if you can hear me, I am deeply sorry about this. The man is the blacksmith of the bandit camp. He ordered the hit...I am so sorry...." He rides back to his home to rest and then set out to find Lady Tia. He promises to find Sparrow and finish his duel. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:23 pm

[[ Dude, it say I can't dodge you? You never even gave me a chance to dodge. Now thats what I call Powerplaying. And Tia? She kicked him in the stomach with all her strength, sending him flying back several feet. >___< Oh come on. ]]

Frozen Sparrow's heart raced as she felt the coldness of Sir Ryan's dagger on her throat. Gulping, she tried to reply, but couldn't as she saw the darkness enclosing them. "Pfft." Her eyes widened as she suddenly heard Maude's voice in the darkness. No, that can't be her. That weakling doesn't have the strength to stand up for herself, other than facing this monster. Dammit its Lady Tia. Shaking her head at the offer, she looked at the glowing crystal in her hands. Hastily returning it, she muttered, "Now if only I was as light as the crystal itself. Maybe then could I wield it. But for now, I think not." Standing up on her own two feet, she stretched for a second, then heard Tia's request. Shaking her head slightly, she pondered the thoughts of more bandits and who knows what coming for any of the three. Starting off towards her own camp, she faintly heard an apology by Sir Ryan. "You shouldn't be sorry for anything! it's your job. Get over it. And if you didn't want to kill people, then that is the wrong job for you, Sir." Shouting it out to the forest itself, Sir Ryan would have probably gone far out of the forest by then.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm

[[Razz Actually, Ryan, there are three people that have the ability. But it's not like I'm going to tell you XD. And hey, kicking him back several feet would be easy for me, Jennifer. I've been training with my parents as early as 3, but they died.. So I've been training at the palace ever since. And hey, girl knights would have to train hard to get to a guy's level. My legs are stronger than most guys ^_^]]

After Frozen Sparrow's rejection to the crystal and request, Lady Tia said in Maude's voice, "Suit yourself. But I assure you that Speedrain and the Silver Rogue have already knocked any unwanted people out. Not that anyone would have seen the Silver Rogue, it's just assumed." She watched as the Frozen Sparrow started to walk off, and followed her. "Oh, wait! I insist that you go with Maude and I to the Golden Star Spear tavern tonight. I'll be paying. But come in disguise. And should I remove this darkness surrounding the camp...?" She heard Sir Ryan's words and laughed softly. Still pretending to be Maude she remarked, "I daresay that I doubt Lady Tia would have any use for the blacksmith."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Forest of Amskir

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm

[[ Yeah but so? I mean, its not fair to not give Ryan at least an attempt to dodge or retaliate. ]]

She turned back at Tia's pathetic request. "You aren't worth my time." She murmured as she shook the lady knight off of her and left for her camp.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 23
Location : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm

[[O_O eh.. oh well.]]

Lady Tia laughed in reply, and leapt on Speedrain for the palace. Once in her quarters, she talked to Maude about going to the Golden Star Spear tavern. The young woman gladly accepted the invitation [at least someone did!], but was a little disturbed at hearing her own voice coming out of Lady Tia's mouth, which she immediately pointed out. Lady Tia laughed and changed her voice into a lighter, more musical one. She prepared another disguise for herself: Short blond curly hair, a gold rimmed forest green dress that wasn't expensive, dark green calf-high boots that hid a couple of daggers, and a belt at the waist that held two more daggers and a pouch with money. Lady Tia prepared another disguise for Maude as well. She changed the young woman's short hair into long, flowing black hair, and gave her a musical alto voice. She also now wore a deep blue long-sleeved dress with black boots. After that, the two young women went on horseback to the Golden Star Spear.

(Note: Hair are not wigs Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seemingly Empty?   

Back to top Go down
 
Seemingly Empty?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Bandit Camp :: Bandit Camp-
Jump to: