Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event of randomness!

Go down 
+3
synthac
LightningDoom
BloodyGlaiveDragon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

Event of randomness! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 am

Glancing at Sir Ryan with a straight face, Tara said, "Fun indeed." She then strolled off after the King, dragging Tobe with her.

From what Tia told me, he seems to be okay... Oh well, I'll overlook things. For now.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Elsewhere in Corpavale a man dress in white garments with his eyes covered with a hood steps off the ship he was on. It had been years since he had last been in this land again. He walked over to the ship captain to procure his horse in the cargo hold and set off riding to the Palace.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Duchess Miracle turned around with a smile when she heard Lady Tia's voice, but it quickly turned into a horrified expression. She screamed and dropped the jug of water she was holding. "Oh my.. oh dear.. what happened to your eye?!"

"Well, it looks like your eye was slashed from just above your eyebrow and straight down to the tip of your cheek! It's nothing that I can't fix though. Don't worry, you'll have vision in both of your eyes again after only a couple of days. I'll have to give you some medicinal cream to prevent the cut from scarring your face though."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Couple of days later...

Lady Tia blinked her eyes at Duchess Miracle. "So how does it look? I can see just fine now, but what do you think?" She then took out the medicinal cream that Mir gave her, and dabbed some over the cut on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"...Alright, fine. We're lost." The king finally admitted to his lion friend, who had been yowling and growling for the past few days. "Yes yes, I know, we should have taken a left there. Let's just find a way back, shall we?" He said, looking around. He and Renfalus wound up in some heavily forested area. In reality they were only a mile away from the kingdom, but they didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 am

Tara stared incredulously at King Emrik. She began to rant. "King Emrik, we are now lost, thanks to you. Did you know that my sister is back in the Kingdom? Oh boy, she'll have all of our heads when she realizes that you're not in the palace... And we're lost to boot. Great, this is just GREAT. To make matters worse, how did we end up in a heavily forested area? There's no room for me to fly up and check where we are!" She huffed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 pm

"Aww, does somebody need a hug?" Emrik asked as he spread his arms, the smile on his face as big as ever. "Alright, in order. No, I didn't know that your sister is back at my glorious kingdom. Nobody is going to have our heads... Or at least not yours, anyways. Yes, this really IS great, imagine all the quality time we get to spend together! We ended up in this forest because I took a right rather than a left... somewhere. And even if you could fly, I wouldn't want you to. It's fun to figure this out on our own!"

The lion insisted on pawing at the king's back, hoping that it's gowls and miaows would convey it's distress. Renfalus would also walk off to one direction, walk back, and then walk off again.
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Tobe shuddered at King Emrik's clear enthusiasm. He stepped back and clutched at Lady Tara's sleeve still shuddering. "I think this is a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 am

The king laughed. "Bad idea? I come here hunting for dragons and you just now realize that?" Emrik laughed even harder. "Well, you're in the thick of it now! You may be shaking now, but once you recover from the feeling of having your life on the line you'll find no greater thrill!"

Renfalus stopped his wandering antics and decided to cuddle up with Tobe and Tara, purring as he rubbed his side against them. "You see? Ren senses nothing, and he'd let us know of any danger. Ain't that right?" The lion gave no response other than continuing his affection towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Elsewhere the white rider stops in front of a Temple for a short rest before continuing his journey to the Palace. He dismounts his horse and rests her in the Temple's stables, then walks inside for a prayer and engaging in conversation with the Temple's Priests.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 pm

The blue haired girl narrowed her eyes, and glared at King Emrik. She grabbed his ear and tugged, dragging him as she walked. "C'mon you guys. We're going to head in the direction where my sister is!"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 am

"Ow ow ow, that hurts!" The king complained. "Come one, can't we stay longer? It'll be fun! Renfalus, help me out here!" The lion payed him no heed. "...Fine. So, what do you plan to do when we get back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event of randomness!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2