Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

The First Adventure Empty
PostSubject: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Lady Tia, Tara, Tobe, SilRo, and the King walked into the Underground. They traveled down a passageway lined with stone precisely cut to fit next to each other. It was obvious that many people before them had used the passage as well.

After about ten minutes, the group finally came to a large open space that stretched as far as the eye could see. The Underground was actually a city, with clean looking builldings and mostly cleaned streets. Anyone would have thought that it was like any other city.

Tia kept her expression carefully blank, not that anyone could see anyway. She felt chills and pulled her cloak more tightly around herself. I guess we should find an Inn to crash at for the night... Or morning.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 pm

"Well, isn't this a grand place!" The king exclaimed, running left and right to get a better view of the place. "Think there are any dragons around?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 am

"Probably not. Most of them like to be above ground... And quit running around before you draw attention to us. This place may look nice, but it's actually just a fa--"

A knife lands on the ground in front of Lady Tia. "... C'mon guys, let's go find an inn." She strides off towards a quieter road.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 am

"Oh, we actually get to spend a night here?" He asked, walking close behind Tia. "Are there any fairs or anything?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm

"Yes we are. I imagine we'll be here for a while, but we won't sleep in the same place every night. Some nights, we probably won't have the choice of staying in an Inn. Quickly, hold out whatever stuff you have so Tara and I can put alarm charms on them."

Lady Tia glanced at the king. "There are fairs, but not the fun ones... For us anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

"I take it that said charms will help prevent stuff from getting stolen?" He asked, taking out his possessions and tossing them on the floor next to him. After he was done he had a pile that consisted of his great sword, a bag full of nobles, a pouch of jerky that he feeds to Renfalus, his fedora hat, his mask, and a silver locket. "That's everything aside from the clothes I'm wearing."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:43 pm

The Silver Rogue grinned. "Tia, you'd better charm his clothes as well." As the rest of the group looked at him funny, he shrugged. "Hey, you never know."

"Oh yeah, and if we ever have a problem on where to sleep, I can take care of that."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

"Ooh, are you going to magically conjure up a bed?" The king asked with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Tia looked at SilRo with a straight face. "Very well..." She charmed the King's clothes as well as his thingsl. "Put your stuff away, especially your nobles. SilRo and I will be right back. We're going to get us some rooms. One for the boys, one for the girls. That way there's a lesser chance of someone trying to nick your stuff."

Tia dragged SilRo over to a receptionist who looked like she'd rather be somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 pm

"Wait, but wouldn't it... Bah, what do I care?" Emrik asked, picking up the Hell Breaker and concealing it. He took a piece of jerky for himself before putting the bag away and hurried after Tia.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

"Well, looks like we've got the rooms now, so I say we crash for the night, and head out in a few hours. We can discuss the reason we're here later. Night you guys." Tara dragged her sister to their room and slammed the door shut behind them.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:34 pm

"Crash for the night, they say..." Emrik was pacing back forth, unable to sleep due to the excitement of being in a new place. "...Bah, I'm going to make everybody mad at me by getting in trouble!" And with that the King attempted to sneak away to parts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 pm

The Silver Rogue stood leaning against the nearest wall in the King's sight. Silently, he stepped forward with a grin on his face. Peering at the King with his silver eyes, he said, "I foresaw that you were going to sneak out of the Inn. Now, I must advise you that creeping about these streets isn't a safe thing when you know nothing about it. Tia was right earlier when she said that this place may look nice. Truth is, it isn't. Not that everyone that lives here in the Underground is bad of course."

After a brief pause he added mischievously, "By the way... Some of the women here are very... lively. Especially at this time of night. If I were you, I'd keep my eyes on my pants at all times. Unless you'd prefer otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Emrik didn't stop walking, he just kept going with a lively bounce in his steps "Bah, nothing is going to pin the Ole King down, I'll take good care of myself." When he eventually passed the Silver Rouge he just turned around and walked backwards with his arms outstretched. "You're welcome to tag along, just don't expect me to change my pace."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 pm

A voice came from behind King Emrik as he was backwards. "And where exactly do you think you are going?" Lady Tia stood there, her hazel eyes glowing an eerie color in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"I am going to find myself a bar and cause some havoc, afterwards I'm going to find a fair and cause some havoc, and to finish off the night I'm going to find the biggest building I can find and yell "I am the King of Corpavale, who wants to be conquered?" Pretty fun night, no?" The king answered with a very big smile "Want to tag along? I already invited Silbaba here."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"His name isn't Silbaba... And you are not going anywhere. You are going back to the Inn." She muttered an incantation "There, that'll prevent you from leaving again." Lady Tia turned to the Silver Rogue. "You... oh whatever." She dragged King Emrik back to the Inn by his ears.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 pm

"Ow ow ow!" The king whined in an attempt to imitate a young child "Tilbaba, dat huwts! I wanna go cause sum havoc! Nyeeeeeeeeh!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 pm

"Yeah right, and let you cause destruction when you run off to who knows where? I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 pm

"Come on, you know me, I'd never cause destruction!" The king claimed before whispering the words "Personally, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:04 am

"Sire, that sentence would mislead some people... If you get what I mean." The Silver Rogue chuckled. He then helped Lady Tia drag King Emrik back to the Inn.

-the next morning-
The Silver Rogue was cheerful as he looked at his group members as they assembled to talk about their mission. He clapped his hands. "Well, I guess it's time to tell you guys why you're here. Some of you know already though..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:22 am

"I certainly don't..." The king said before letting out a yawn. "As long as it includes dragons or mountains of chocolate then it's fine with me. Does it include any of the above?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. It was obvious that he didn't get as much sleep as he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:28 pm

"I doubt we'll find many dragons down here. As for chocolate, it is highly unlikely to come across a mountain of it. How about this mug of cocoa that I enchanted to stay warm and to be automatically refilled?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm

"Infinite cocoa, you say?" The king's face brightened with a smile as he thought of the rich taste of hot cocoa. "If that is to be one of my spoils, then count me in!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 am

Lady Tia sighs inwardly. It's amazing how easily he's pleased. "Anyway, the reason we are here is because through SilRo's connections, we have discovered that the Sword of Milina was stolen from the capital city of Whinalev. As you all know, we have a strong alliance with Whinalev. Where they lack in combat capabilities, the people of Whinalev make up for in magic, resulting in high-level classes such as mages and priests.

The Sword is said to have been heavily blessed by Milina, the goddess of nature, hence the name. It has been brought to light in the past few centuries that whoever wields the sword gains incredible magical power, however the sword will gradually take their life essence in exchange. Though there is a place in time where that was not the case. The person that Milina gave the sword to lived a long, happy life, as did the ones that wielded it after his death. But, at one point, a dark mage decided to use it for a killing spree. One might not think twice about it, however the people he killed were children and dryads. This angered Milina greatly, and she altered the blessings on the sword. Needless to say, he lived very shortly after that.

That very sword has been spotted somewhere here in the Underground, and Queen Cybele of Whinalev has asked us to recover it and return it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Adventure   The First Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Restricted Access Areas :: The Underground-
Jump to: