Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single, and drinking it! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Single, and drinking it! :D Empty
PostSubject: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 am

Lady Tia walked into the Silver Arrow tavern in the evening, wearing one of her many disguises. This time though, it happened to be raven black hair that went a little past her shoulder. Again, as always, Lady Tia's hazel eyes were her trademark. The forest green dress was long, with elbow-length sleeves. Black riding boots with daggers tucked into them finished the disguise.

Wow, it's been forever since I've last been in here. Too bad about the last owner though. Lady Tia by now, had reached the bar, where the new owner was arranging a flower boquet . She flopped onto one of the many stools in front of the owner, and grinned.

"Hey barkeep!" She paused to glance at the menu. "Hmmm... Ya know, I'll give you 10 gold nobles if you put some peach and apple slices into a mug full of ale. It's probably too much to pay, but I like to help out. Sooo, couldja do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 pm

"Why..hello miss."

Sir Ryan was sitting at a nearby table playing cards.

"I am Sir Ryan, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Unknown
Rookie
Rookie
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:25 pm

"Here's your drink milady." Unknown swept a swift glance over the young woman in front of him. Meeting her eyes, he smiled coyly. "Well, don't you look stunning tonight. Got a man?"
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm

"Excuse me, may I have a mead please?"

Sir Ryan brought out some money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 am

Lady Tia acknowledged Sir Ryan by nodding her head at him. She turned back to Unknown. "Thank you for the compliment, and no I do not have a man..." Pause. "It looks like you have a customer over there that wants something to drink, so get on with it, before there's an uproar." Lady Tia waved her hand in the direction of Sir Ryan and raised one of her eyebrows in a meaningful way.

She sipped at her drink, waiting for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Rookie
Rookie
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:35 am

Unknown reluctantly poured some mead into a mug and brought it over to Sir Ryan. "Here you go sir, that'll be one gold noble. Actually, the first one will be on me. If you need anything else just say it." Unknown walked back to his place behind the bar, stopping right in front of Lady Tia.

"You know, you haven't given me your name yet. May I have the honor of knowing your name?" He grabbed the young woman's hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

She chuckled. "You don't need to ask my name. We both know that you already know it... Fufufu." Lady Tia snatch her hand away and flicked her fingers in Unknown's direction. A little zap of electricity went to Unknown's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Rookie
Rookie
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

The little zap of electricity stung a little. Unknown smiled stupidly. "That felt great. Do it again, please, milady."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:23 pm

The Silver Rogue came up behind Unknown, and laid a hand on the tavern owner's shoulder. "Well, aren't you quite the little masochist. If you want a zap, I could give you a better one. But it won't be a zap, and it'll hurt a helluva lot more." He smiled, though not a friendly one.

"Ah right, sorry I'm late, miss. I believe we had something to discuss here. Let's go to my rooms above, and we'll chat there." He gave a little bow to Lady Tia.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 am

"Oh right. I hope it won't take too long, cause I'm getting pretty hungry. See ya later, barkeep!"
Lady Tia followed the Silver Rogue to his quarters.

Once they were in the Silver Rogue's quarters, she grabbed a cushion off one of the chairs and sat on the floor holding it. "So, what's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:51 am

Silver Knight walked into the tavern, downtrodden of the days events. He sat by the bar, and looked at the barkeep.

"Give me the strongest ale you got, barkeep. I need to drown some sorrows..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm

"Don't worry. It won't take much of our time. By the way, whatever you want to eat after this will be on me." The Silver Rogue chuckled, and then sat on a chair.

"Now, nothin's really botherin' me. I was just wondering if you were planning on entering the glaive tournament in Golara next weekend. You are the only one in Corpavale who is capable of weilding a glaive, let alone master it. And nobody else in Corpavale got an invitation to enter. Only you." The Silver Rogue stared at Lady Tia in a meaningful way.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 pm

His words hadn't surprised Lady Tia. Of couse he would have known about the glaive tournament. He knew everything. Lady Tia roleld her eyes. "Of course I'm going, why wouldn't I? It's an honor just to be invited. And it's a good chance to represent Corpavale. I'll do my best... Although...the Trigula Warriors from the Triple Isles, and the Golaran people themselves are indeed formidable......"

Her voice had trailed off from there. She suddenly remembered the meaningful look the Silver Rogue had given her a few minutes earlier. Frowning she said, "You looked like you had a hidden meaning behind those words. The latter part I mean."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 pm

The Silver Rogue looked at Lady Tia seriously. "Haha, perceptive as ever. I want you to take me with you as your companion and guest. Since Tobe is coming along too, we will make sure nobody bothers you while you're in Golara. News travels far about the Bloody Glaive Dragon."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 pm

"Ugh. Don't remind me about new spreading fast. I'm just glad nobody from Magrar was invited to the glaive tournament. They wouldn't have made the stay very enjoyable for m-- Wait! You want me to take you?... Hmmm, well okay, I don't see why not."

Lady Tia stooped to redo the laces on her boots, and then stood up straight.
"Better not cause too much trouble."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm

The Silver Rogue waved his hand at Lady Tia. "Hahaha, don't worry 'bout a thing. I wouldn't dream 'bout causin' trouble. You won't even notice I'm there." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single, and drinking it! :D   Single, and drinking it! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single, and drinking it! :D
Page 1 of 1